13 BYU freshmen who could make an impact in 2012
Adam Hine, 6-1, 202 pounds, RB »2 of 13 «
While the team's first scrimmage was the Jamaal Williams show, the second scrimmage belonged to Hine. The redshirt freshman ran for 117 yards and a touchdown on 13 carries. Expect Hine to see some quality reps at the running back position this season.
»2 of 13 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 52
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 52
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48