How do you balance work, family and faith? Track these 8 Mormon businessmen
»8 items «
Courtesy of Matthew Christensen
Ever wonder how to become a top leader in the business world, become the world's best dad and show devotion to your faith? Mitt Romney hasn't been the only successful business leader that has membership in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In fact, Jeff Benedict highlights eight Latter-day Saint business leaders in his book ""The Mormon Way of Doing Business." Following are a few ways they were able to balance it all, according to the book.
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon mom, Mrs. Mexico, sticks to her...
- Silent star: Detroit Lions rookie Ziggy Ansah...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Boulder slams into Rockville home, killing two
- Doug Robinson: Best and worst of the college...
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- Lost recording of an interview with 1867...
- Charges filed against 'fixer' in ongoing...
- Young adults are faced with risky... 18
- The American Dream is still alive for... 11
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing... 11
- Leavitt stresses importance of allies,... 8
- WestJet airline video goes viral as... 4
- Utah gas prices among lowest in nation 4
- Companies make CEO changes in U.S. and... 3
- The Grand America and the Flower Patch:... 3