How do you balance work, family and faith? Track these 8 Mormon businessmen
»8 items «
Courtesy of Matthew Christensen
Ever wonder how to become a top leader in the business world, become the world's best dad and show devotion to your faith? Mitt Romney hasn't been the only successful business leader that has membership in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In fact, Jeff Benedict highlights eight Latter-day Saint business leaders in his book ""The Mormon Way of Doing Business." Following are a few ways they were able to balance it all, according to the book.
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- To serve or not to serve: BYU star athletes...
- New Jersey lawsuit seeks to ban Pledge of...
- Speculation begins about who the next Utah...
- Brad Rock: Jazz coaching hire — this...
- Wright Words: What do you tell a prospective...
- Gang member shot, killed after lunging at...
- Utah among states with greatest urban sprawl
- Vegas’ water drying up
- How much did President Obama donate to... 51
- Utah among states with greatest urban... 44
- Salt Lake City's inversion problem... 17
- University of Utah launches community... 13
- Grieving borrowers told to repay... 9
- Harry Potter fans: Hogwarts is offering... 8
- Why small businesses want a higher... 6
- Sierra Club labels Utah oil shale, tar... 5