How do you balance work, family and faith? Track these 8 Mormon businessmen
»8 items «
Courtesy of Matthew Christensen
Ever wonder how to become a top leader in the business world, become the world's best dad and show devotion to your faith? Mitt Romney hasn't been the only successful business leader that has membership in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In fact, Jeff Benedict highlights eight Latter-day Saint business leaders in his book ""The Mormon Way of Doing Business." Following are a few ways they were able to balance it all, according to the book.
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Rock On: Utah has LeBron Syndrome
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Obama gives protection to gay,... 6
- New solar energy project at Utah... 5
- Future of Draper Park School building... 4
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at... 4
- Parks visitors spent $596M in Utah last... 3
- Project aims to improve wireless... 2
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of... 2
- US-EU trade talks sour amid chlorine... 1