How do you balance work, family and faith? Track these 8 Mormon businessmen
»8 items «
Courtesy of Matthew Christensen
Ever wonder how to become a top leader in the business world, become the world's best dad and show devotion to your faith? Mitt Romney hasn't been the only successful business leader that has membership in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In fact, Jeff Benedict highlights eight Latter-day Saint business leaders in his book ""The Mormon Way of Doing Business." Following are a few ways they were able to balance it all, according to the book.
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The story behind the missionary reality TV...
- The Book of Mormon claims No. 1 spot on list...
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- Jeff Benedict: Jabari Parker announces...
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite...
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- Elizabeth Smart talks forgiveness and...
- BYU Football: Harvey Jackson bolsters BYU's...
- How much did President Obama donate to... 44
- Report projects health law's subsidies... 21
- Obamacare may not be as expensive as we... 11
- Budget office: Raising federal minimum... 10
- Balancing act: French ban on... 8
- March another record-setting month for... 5
- Striking a balance: Moab's future... 4
- U.S. 'tax freedom day' is 3 days later... 4