Muslims from all over the world mark the first day of Eid al-Fitr
»28 items «
AP Photo/Arshad Butt
Muslims around the world — here are images from India, Pakistan, Nepal, Jordan, Egypt, Russia, Nigeria, Indonesia, Iraq, Kosovo, Yemen, Italy, Sri Lanka, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Philippines, Kenya, Palestine, Greece, Bosnia and the United States — are celebrating Eid al-Fitr, marking the end of Ramadan, the Muslim calendar's ninth and holiest month during which followers are required to abstain from food and drink from dawn to dusk.
»28 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon mom battling breast cancer during...
- LDS First Presidency announces area...
- Morning links: Nebraska coach praises BYU...
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed after...
- Dick Harmon: LaVell Edwards chimes in on NFL...
- 2 deadly Utah County shootings spark...
- New mission presidents
- Doug Robinson: The era (and myth) of the...
- Online system will allow Mormons to pay... 72
- God will give you more than you can... 51
- Mormon man's half-court shot is a... 25
- LDS sister missionaries assaulted in Chile 14
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps... 9
- Lutheran, LDS leaders forge common... 9
- 5 faith facts about Ben Carson: retired... 9
- BYU Cougarettes, National Hip-Hop... 8