Muslims from all over the world mark the first day of Eid al-Fitr
»28 items «
AP Photo/Arshad Butt
Muslims around the world — here are images from India, Pakistan, Nepal, Jordan, Egypt, Russia, Nigeria, Indonesia, Iraq, Kosovo, Yemen, Italy, Sri Lanka, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Philippines, Kenya, Palestine, Greece, Bosnia and the United States — are celebrating Eid al-Fitr, marking the end of Ramadan, the Muslim calendar's ninth and holiest month during which followers are required to abstain from food and drink from dawn to dusk.
»28 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 111
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on... 40
- LDS Church releases video, topic page... 34
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 24
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin... 14
- Here's how you can learn more about God 13
- Bishops scrap welcome to gays in sign... 10