Muslims from all over the world mark the first day of Eid al-Fitr
»28 items «
AP Photo/Arshad Butt
Muslims around the world — here are images from India, Pakistan, Nepal, Jordan, Egypt, Russia, Nigeria, Indonesia, Iraq, Kosovo, Yemen, Italy, Sri Lanka, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Philippines, Kenya, Palestine, Greece, Bosnia and the United States — are celebrating Eid al-Fitr, marking the end of Ramadan, the Muslim calendar's ninth and holiest month during which followers are required to abstain from food and drink from dawn to dusk.
»28 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- This is even more evidence that Jesus may...
- BYU basketball: What we learned from 4 games...
- High school football roundup for Friday, Aug. 28
- Guest commentary: BYU, Utah, USU best-case,...
- Man shot, killed by Spanish Fork police...
- BYU football: With opener one week away,...
- One man electrocuted, 2 others injured in...
- Friday night lights: Live coverage of the...
- LDS Church will continue Boy Scout program 256
- Marching band not allowed to perform... 105
- Defending the Faith: Parallels between... 44
- LDS Church releases statement after... 28
- Mormon woman will be first female West... 16
- Is there too much faith in college... 12
- This is even more evidence that Jesus... 9
- Recently vandalized Fort Collins... 8