A closer look at 10 BYU wide receivers
Mitch Mathews, 6-6, 213 pounds, Fr. »1 of 10 «
Mathews is the younger brother of tight end Marcus Mathews and appears to be moving up in the battle for the fourth receiver spot. Mathews brings an uncommon combination of size, speed and quickness to the position, giving him a unique skill set and subsequent advantage.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Elders Rasband, Stevenson, Renlund sustained...
- Elder Jeffrey R. Holland: 'Behold Thy Mother'
- Unique LDS temple, high-rise apartment...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- Reasons for Travis Wilson's confidence:...
- Saturday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- BYU report card: Defense holds its own...
- With difficult September schedule over,... 55
- Dick Harmon: After week of soul... 40
- Utah's win over Oregon proof of what... 24
- Former BYU quarterback John Beck says... 23
- BYU overcomes mistakes, downs UConn,... 22
- New Utah basketball facility has high... 21
- Morning links: Kyle Whittingham 'doing... 20
- ESPN's College GameDay is coming to... 18