A closer look at 10 BYU wide receivers
Mitch Mathews, 6-6, 213 pounds, Fr. »1 of 10 «
Mathews is the younger brother of tight end Marcus Mathews and appears to be moving up in the battle for the fourth receiver spot. Mathews brings an uncommon combination of size, speed and quickness to the position, giving him a unique skill set and subsequent advantage.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Malaysian plane mystery: Stolen passports, 5...
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Former Lone Peak center Justin Hamilton makes...
- 15 lessons learned from a BYU rugby game
- Oil slick not from missing Malaysian plane;...
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 73
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of... 34
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes eager to... 29
- BYU basketball: Bottom seed LMU knocks... 26
- Krystkowiak asks Runnin' Utes to stay... 24
- Utah basketball: Regular-season finale... 24
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 20