A closer look at 10 BYU wide receivers
Mitch Mathews, 6-6, 213 pounds, Fr. »1 of 10 «
Mathews is the younger brother of tight end Marcus Mathews and appears to be moving up in the battle for the fourth receiver spot. Mathews brings an uncommon combination of size, speed and quickness to the position, giving him a unique skill set and subsequent advantage.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- Photos: Hollywood comes to Utah with the...
- Utah Utes still pursuing several big-time...
- New mission presidents
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight road...
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- 'Frozen', Utah style! Slot canyons, arches...
- Brad Rock: BYU asleep at the switch on... 98
- BYU, Michigan State agree to... 88
- Memphis to punish 12 players for role... 78
- Peavler: Can BYU football rise up to... 60
- Dick Harmon: BYU continuing new policy... 54
- Utah football: Utes add former BYU... 51
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight... 35
- Dick Harmon: Texas speedster Charles... 27