See 5 ways to conserve water in your home
Use the dishwasher »1 of 5 «
According to Popular Mechanics, studies Have shown that in households with two or more people, a dishwasher uses less water than washing by hand. National Geographic reports that you'll use up to 35 percent less water by doing a full load of dishes which haven't been pre-rinsed than by washing by hand. You can also save about 15 percent on total dishwasher energy use if you use the air-dry setting or open the dishwasher door.
»1 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS First Presidency calls 8 new MTC presidents
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA career...
- BYU reaches 9-win plateau, hoping for bowl...
- Jeb Bush used 'shock and awe' campaign to...
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl...
- In our opinion: Mounting evidence suggests...
- College Football: Utah moves back into top...
- College Football: Utah moves back into... 57
- 'No more baby parts': Reclusive... 44
- Obama admin says states lack authority... 40
- Police: 3 killed, 9 wounded in attack... 35
- Official says gunman made 'no more baby... 29
- Jeb Bush used 'shock and awe' campaign... 29
- Elder Ballard visits refugee camps in... 26
- Obama: Climate pact an 'act of... 19