See 5 ways to conserve water in your home
Use the dishwasher »1 of 5 «
According to Popular Mechanics, studies Have shown that in households with two or more people, a dishwasher uses less water than washing by hand. National Geographic reports that you'll use up to 35 percent less water by doing a full load of dishes which haven't been pre-rinsed than by washing by hand. You can also save about 15 percent on total dishwasher energy use if you use the air-dry setting or open the dishwasher door.
»1 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- ESPN's Jake Trotter says it's 'Big 12 or...
- Is the Angel Moroni a lightning rod? Statue...
- LDS missionary who returned home early shares...
- 4A baseball tournament live streams:...
- Brad Rock: This is the Big 12 —of...
- Police: Body of man missing since March found
- John Williams remembered by friends as a man...
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy shine...
- At NRA, Trump slams Clinton for... 39
- Clinton calls Trump's gun policies... 37
- Utah man held 1,164 days in jail... 37
- Trump to wary Republicans: Trust me.... 32
- Superintendent: No need to obey... 31
- Anti-Trump protests turn violent... 20
- Former Utah Gov. Mike Leavitt advising... 20
- If Hillary becomes president, will she... 19