See 5 ways to conserve water in your home
Use the dishwasher »1 of 5 «
According to Popular Mechanics, studies Have shown that in households with two or more people, a dishwasher uses less water than washing by hand. National Geographic reports that you'll use up to 35 percent less water by doing a full load of dishes which haven't been pre-rinsed than by washing by hand. You can also save about 15 percent on total dishwasher energy use if you use the air-dry setting or open the dishwasher door.
»1 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in the...
- Parents say daughter didn't understand her...
- College football predictions: How will 2014...
- LDS stake presidency participates in ALS Ice...
- The good, the bad and the most likely:...
- Enemy camp: What UConn media thinks about...
- A New York Times article said Michael... 34
- For the first time in American history,... 28
- Doug Robinson: When did Missouri turn... 20
- Rev. Al Sharpton plays prominent role... 15
- Obama back at White House after summer... 14
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh... 14
- Why the poverty cycle is harder to... 14
- Mourners gather in St. Louis for Brown... 13