See 5 ways to conserve water in your home
Use the dishwasher »1 of 5 «
According to Popular Mechanics, studies Have shown that in households with two or more people, a dishwasher uses less water than washing by hand. National Geographic reports that you'll use up to 35 percent less water by doing a full load of dishes which haven't been pre-rinsed than by washing by hand. You can also save about 15 percent on total dishwasher energy use if you use the air-dry setting or open the dishwasher door.
»1 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- For his brothers: American Fork family with 4...
- Jabari Parker posts photo of himself with LDS...
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior season
- Faith leaders leave Vatican with high hopes...
- The Clean Cut: Michael Bublé and Idina...
- LDS Church releases renderings of final Provo...
- 15 things you should give up to be a happier...
- Freshman Jake Toolson leads Cougars past...
- Utah members of Congress slam Obama's... 48
- Pope announces U.S. visit, greets... 34
- Obama to announce immigration action... 30
- Q&A with President Henry B. Eyring,... 20
- Gay marriage issue squarely before high... 15
- Japan slides into recession as tax hike... 14
- Republicans: Keystone pipeline down,... 13
- President Obama's immigration speech... 12