See 5 ways to conserve water in your home
Use the dishwasher »1 of 5 «
According to Popular Mechanics, studies Have shown that in households with two or more people, a dishwasher uses less water than washing by hand. National Geographic reports that you'll use up to 35 percent less water by doing a full load of dishes which haven't been pre-rinsed than by washing by hand. You can also save about 15 percent on total dishwasher energy use if you use the air-dry setting or open the dishwasher door.
»1 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Job insecurity is the new normal. Here's how...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- Abortion supporters get help from... 24
- Trump's call for mass deportations runs... 20
- Obama rule for power plants to compel... 20
- Job insecurity is the new normal.... 20
- The lie behind the idea that ‘sex... 15
- Obama to extend college Pell grants to... 12
- Sanders rallies supporters in... 11
- Clinton charity donors surge amid... 11