See 5 ways to conserve water in your home
Use the dishwasher »1 of 5 «
According to Popular Mechanics, studies Have shown that in households with two or more people, a dishwasher uses less water than washing by hand. National Geographic reports that you'll use up to 35 percent less water by doing a full load of dishes which haven't been pre-rinsed than by washing by hand. You can also save about 15 percent on total dishwasher energy use if you use the air-dry setting or open the dishwasher door.
»1 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without parole?
- Morning links: BYU signee shot in arm;...
- Utah Jazz: Brazilian point guard Raul Neto...
- Jazz fan favorite Jeremy Evans' era in Utah...
- Tabernacle Choir opens New York Yankees game...
- Dick Harmon: A more confident Robert Anae...
- So far, Dante Exum appears to be bigger and...
- Photo gallery: Journey headlines 35th Stadium...
- Bakery ordered to pay $135,000 for... 66
- Idaho's gay marriage ban remains in... 36
- Dan Liljenquist: Time to relegate the... 28
- Did the news media show bias in its... 24
- Obama's counterterrorism policy facing... 22
- Ten Commandments decision prompts... 18
- Catholic leaders press GOP to heed pope... 15
- In our opinion: Supreme Court ruling... 14