See 5 ways to conserve water in your home
Use the dishwasher »1 of 5 «
According to Popular Mechanics, studies Have shown that in households with two or more people, a dishwasher uses less water than washing by hand. National Geographic reports that you'll use up to 35 percent less water by doing a full load of dishes which haven't been pre-rinsed than by washing by hand. You can also save about 15 percent on total dishwasher energy use if you use the air-dry setting or open the dishwasher door.
»1 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- LDS Church clarifies position on...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested for...
- What does a letter grade mean for my child's...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Obama: US re-establishing diplomatic... 49
- Vermont governor abandons single-payer... 32
- A post-election flurry: Obama tests his... 16
- Police boss: NYC cops 'quite simply,... 16
- Forget Santa Claus, Virginia. Was there... 16
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' Dec. 25... 15
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 8
- NYPD: Cop ambush killer told passers-by... 8