See 5 ways to conserve water in your home
»5 items «
The ongoing drought in the United States has ties to La Nina, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration meteorologists say. La Nina is a weather pattern that consists of an abnormal cooling of the Pacific Ocean that brings dry conditions to the southwestern United States and Mexico. La Nina has been linked to the Dust Bowl of the 1930s, the dry spells in the Southwest of the 1950s and the drought from 1998-2002. See 5 ways to conserve water in your home.
»5 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- BYU's big plays, big second half, spell...
- Dick Harmon: After tossing 4 TDs, BYU's...
- New MTC presidents
- BYU-USU video: 5 plays that turned the game...
- Tanker crash sends oil into Provo River as...
- Olene Walker, "one of Utah's finest public...
- LDS Church releases 'A Savior is Born'...
- Bigotry? Hatred? Christians say... 97
- Obama admin says states lack authority... 40
- Police: 3 killed, 9 wounded in attack... 30
- Elder Ballard visits refugee camps in... 25
- Official says gunman made 'no more baby... 20
- Officer charged with murder in teen's... 18
- Planned Parenthood under fire literally... 14
- Since '01, Clintons collected $35M from... 11