See 5 ways to conserve water in your home
»5 items «
The ongoing drought in the United States has ties to La Nina, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration meteorologists say. La Nina is a weather pattern that consists of an abnormal cooling of the Pacific Ocean that brings dry conditions to the southwestern United States and Mexico. La Nina has been linked to the Dust Bowl of the 1930s, the dry spells in the Southwest of the 1950s and the drought from 1998-2002. See 5 ways to conserve water in your home.
»5 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- So far, Dante Exum appears to be bigger and...
- Funeral services for President Boyd K. Packer...
- Photo gallery: Journey headlines 35th Stadium...
- Doug Robinson: When money speaks louder than...
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without parole?
- Bakery ordered to pay $135,000 for mental,...
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of...
- Dick Harmon: A more confident Robert Anae...
- Polygamous Montana trio applies for... 134
- Episcopal Church becomes third... 54
- Religious schools and universities on... 49
- Bakery ordered to pay $135,000 for... 45
- Dan Liljenquist: Time to relegate the... 27
- Obama's counterterrorism policy facing... 22
- Did the news media show bias in its... 21
- Emails show top administration... 17