See 5 ways to conserve water in your home
»5 items «
The ongoing drought in the United States has ties to La Nina, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration meteorologists say. La Nina is a weather pattern that consists of an abnormal cooling of the Pacific Ocean that brings dry conditions to the southwestern United States and Mexico. La Nina has been linked to the Dust Bowl of the 1930s, the dry spells in the Southwest of the 1950s and the drought from 1998-2002. See 5 ways to conserve water in your home.
»5 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Sister Frances J. Monson's legacy of love...
- LDS Church responds to Boy Scouts of...
- Davis County honor student arrested in deaths...
- Live streaming: Frances J. Monson funeral
- BYU basketball: Agustin Ambrosino leaves BYU...
- Letters to family show Steven Powell still...
- Boy Scouts open membership to all boys,...
- Steven Powell can't go back to his home,...
- Chaffetz not willing to take... 65
- Defending the Faith: A case for the... 51
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 43
- Journalists criticize Obama... 38
- S.L. draws up airport plans 33
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod... 29
- Boy Scouts open membership to all boys,... 28
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 24