See 5 ways to conserve water in your home
»5 items «
The ongoing drought in the United States has ties to La Nina, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration meteorologists say. La Nina is a weather pattern that consists of an abnormal cooling of the Pacific Ocean that brings dry conditions to the southwestern United States and Mexico. La Nina has been linked to the Dust Bowl of the 1930s, the dry spells in the Southwest of the 1950s and the drought from 1998-2002. See 5 ways to conserve water in your home.
»5 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- New temple presidents
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Adam Law breaks...
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- Amy Donaldson: It's easy for this working...
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback Austin...
- Boy Scouts' leader says ban on gay... 169
- Clinton: GOP threatening small-business... 19
- Ireland has voted to legalize gay... 18
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 17
- Ohio patrolman acquitted in shooting... 16
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 15
- David Letterman leaves late night with... 12
- Irish premier: 'Create history' by... 12