See 5 ways to conserve water in your home
»5 items «
The ongoing drought in the United States has ties to La Nina, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration meteorologists say. La Nina is a weather pattern that consists of an abnormal cooling of the Pacific Ocean that brings dry conditions to the southwestern United States and Mexico. La Nina has been linked to the Dust Bowl of the 1930s, the dry spells in the Southwest of the 1950s and the drought from 1998-2002. See 5 ways to conserve water in your home.
»5 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Martin MacNeill cuts self with razor in...
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Commentary: Long-term success in independence...
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday...
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie re-signs...
- 'Sound of Music' hit a high note for family...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 107
- Obama: Income inequality a defining... 105
- Should parents pay extra for... 46
- Federal website fixes allowing more... 44
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 31
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 31
- Colorado court hears discrimination... 29
- Tea Party Express endorses Sen. Mike... 26