See 5 ways to conserve water in your home
»5 items «
The ongoing drought in the United States has ties to La Nina, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration meteorologists say. La Nina is a weather pattern that consists of an abnormal cooling of the Pacific Ocean that brings dry conditions to the southwestern United States and Mexico. La Nina has been linked to the Dust Bowl of the 1930s, the dry spells in the Southwest of the 1950s and the drought from 1998-2002. See 5 ways to conserve water in your home.
»5 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- Copper Hills lives up to expectations with...
- New mission presidents
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile offenders...
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to Pacific,...
- UTubers: Returned LDS missionary part of...
- LDS Church opposed to state senator's medical...
- Football meets family history: Taysom Hill...
- US adds just 151k jobs in January; 4.9... 29
- Donald Trump calls for Iowa election... 14
- Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul quits 2016 GOP... 12
- Once a bromance, now a brawl: Trump and... 10
- 5 things to know about the Super Bowl... 9
- In a U.S. divided on gun control,... 8
- Clinton's New Hampshire challenge:... 6
- US productivity fell at sharp 3 percent... 5