See 5 ways to conserve water in your home
»5 items «
The ongoing drought in the United States has ties to La Nina, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration meteorologists say. La Nina is a weather pattern that consists of an abnormal cooling of the Pacific Ocean that brings dry conditions to the southwestern United States and Mexico. La Nina has been linked to the Dust Bowl of the 1930s, the dry spells in the Southwest of the 1950s and the drought from 1998-2002. See 5 ways to conserve water in your home.
»5 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- In our opinion: Confronted by power, Christ...
- 'Because of Him': LDS video on Christ...
- Two bodies discovered near Provo's Squaw Peak
- No stranger to struggle: Cottonwood's Cooper...
- New mission presidents
- Utah Jazz: Plan's playing out, but plenty of...
- Family 'shocked' over Taylorsville woman's death
- Mike Sorensen: To keep or not to keep Utah...
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 49
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 31
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care 29
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch 25
- Police: Student ate more pot than... 21
- Sentenced but never jailed, robber who... 17
- Supreme Court weighs ban on false... 15
- Get married, stay married? No fault... 15