See 5 ways to conserve water in your home
»5 items «
The ongoing drought in the United States has ties to La Nina, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration meteorologists say. La Nina is a weather pattern that consists of an abnormal cooling of the Pacific Ocean that brings dry conditions to the southwestern United States and Mexico. La Nina has been linked to the Dust Bowl of the 1930s, the dry spells in the Southwest of the 1950s and the drought from 1998-2002. See 5 ways to conserve water in your home.
»5 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- College football: BYU receives votes in...
- NFL locals photo gallery: Kyle Van Noy and...
- First two stakes mark milestone as LDS Church...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- US Court: Virginia marriage is for all... 53
- Obama to GOP: 'Stop just hating all the... 46
- GOP-led House ready to OK lawsuit... 36
- GOP: Lois Lerner's IRS emails show bias... 29
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort 29
- Most Americans believe the U.S. should... 28
- House leaders abandon border bill 21
- GOP-led House approves lawsuit against... 14