See 5 ways to conserve water in your home
»5 items «
The ongoing drought in the United States has ties to La Nina, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration meteorologists say. La Nina is a weather pattern that consists of an abnormal cooling of the Pacific Ocean that brings dry conditions to the southwestern United States and Mexico. La Nina has been linked to the Dust Bowl of the 1930s, the dry spells in the Southwest of the 1950s and the drought from 1998-2002. See 5 ways to conserve water in your home.
»5 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Elder Perry to undergo cancer treatment,...
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- Scott Mitchell: Former U., NFL quarterback...
- Brad Rock: BYU's window is closing; big year...
- Ed and Elizabeth Smart make plea for help in...
- LDS Church to create Central Eurasian Mission...
- Utah man accused of rape is no stranger to...
- 22 songs Utahns love singing in the car
- Same-sex marriage opponents urge... 36
- House Benghazi panel calls Clinton to... 29
- Gay marriage a difficult issue for GOP... 27
- Obama sounds alarm on climate damage in... 24
- Yellowstone supervolcano is super big,... 24
- American, Italian hostages killed in US... 20
- Former Romney finance chairman courting... 15
- Longtime Marco Rubio-Jeb Bush alliance... 13