See 5 of the worst droughts in the United States
»5 items «
The ongoing drought in the United States has ties to La Nina, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration meteorologists say. La Nina is a weather pattern that consists of an abnormal cooling of the Pacific Ocean that brings dry conditions to the southwestern United States and Mexico. La Nina has been linked to the Dust Bowl of the 1930s, the dry spells in the Southwest of the 1950s and the drought from 1998-2002. See 5 of the worst droughts in the United States.
»5 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Elder L. Tom Perry's cancer terminal, 'has...
- Son shares story of miraculous reunion with...
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- Is your financial house in order? 10...
- The Clean Cut: Stuttering comedian wins over...
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Morning links: Haws, Wright workout for NBA...
- Elder L. Tom Perry's cancer terminal,... 36
- PacSun pulls T-shirt from shelves after... 14
- 'Such a stress reliever': In Rhode... 13
- US to 'fine tune' Iraq strategy in... 12
- Family stress and poverty affect... 12
- Administration asks skeptical judge to... 9
- Census: Number of Americans on public... 9
- Obama urges Senate to renew... 7