See 5 ways the drought may hit your wallet at the grocery store
»5 items «
The ongoing drought in the United States has ties to La Nina, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration meteorologists say. La Nina is a weather pattern that consists of an abnormal cooling of the Pacific Ocean that brings dry conditions to the southwestern United States and Mexico. La Nina has been linked to the Dust Bowl of the 1930s, the dry spells in the Southwest of the 1950s and the drought from 1998-2002. See 5 ways the drought may hit your wallet at the grocery store.
»5 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- Wright Words: Despite horrific fire, Mormon...
- Zeroing in on religious hubs, atheists to...
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on continued...
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- How much does President Obama donate to his...
- Damian Lillard stars in hilarious Adidas ad...
- Obama: Religious intolerance has... 74
- Federal land managers release 400 or so... 58
- The dangers of financially illiterate... 30
- Bureau of Land Management to pursue... 22
- Report projects health law's subsidies... 21
- Bible's U.S. popularity steady, but... 18
- 'Obamacare' under attack as... 14
- Abortion in cases of rape: New rifts in... 10