See 5 ways the drought may hit your wallet at the grocery store
»5 items «
The ongoing drought in the United States has ties to La Nina, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration meteorologists say. La Nina is a weather pattern that consists of an abnormal cooling of the Pacific Ocean that brings dry conditions to the southwestern United States and Mexico. La Nina has been linked to the Dust Bowl of the 1930s, the dry spells in the Southwest of the 1950s and the drought from 1998-2002. See 5 ways the drought may hit your wallet at the grocery store.
»5 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Elizabeth Smart picks BYU rape response for...
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter moment:...
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- Richard Norby released from hospital, returns...
- BYU's Ty Detmer discusses prayer, conversion,...
- Brad Rock: BYU-Utah hoops are back —...
- IRS scam goes far beyond a phone call for...
- Mission boundary realignments in Idaho
- Anti-Trump protests turn violent... 47
- Why the University of Miami plans to... 41
- Clinton faulted on emails by State... 37
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 34
- Delegates in hand, Trump says he's got... 33
- Obama: World leaders rightfully... 29
- Donald Trump moves to win over wavering... 17
- 'A world without nuclear... 16