See 5 ways the drought may hit your wallet at the grocery store
»5 items «
The ongoing drought in the United States has ties to La Nina, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration meteorologists say. La Nina is a weather pattern that consists of an abnormal cooling of the Pacific Ocean that brings dry conditions to the southwestern United States and Mexico. La Nina has been linked to the Dust Bowl of the 1930s, the dry spells in the Southwest of the 1950s and the drought from 1998-2002. See 5 ways the drought may hit your wallet at the grocery store.
»5 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback Taysom Hill...
- Ex-Tabiona High teacher sent to prison for...
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving... 65
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 24
- Obama 'confident' of Islamic State... 19
- US, Arab allies committed to fighting... 15
- Here's how U.S. churches are changing... 15
- Ted Cruz was booed off stage for... 14
- Utah's Gov. Gary Herbert eyes more... 11
- Americans link violence with Muslims,... 11