See 5 ways the drought may hit your wallet at the grocery store
»5 items «
The ongoing drought in the United States has ties to La Nina, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration meteorologists say. La Nina is a weather pattern that consists of an abnormal cooling of the Pacific Ocean that brings dry conditions to the southwestern United States and Mexico. La Nina has been linked to the Dust Bowl of the 1930s, the dry spells in the Southwest of the 1950s and the drought from 1998-2002. See 5 ways the drought may hit your wallet at the grocery store.
»5 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to same-sex...
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- Can public officials refuse to perform... 68
- New Ebola 'czar' knows Washington, but... 22
- Official: 2nd worker isolated within 90... 21
- Why I stand with the Houston Five 20
- Vatican alters draft report translation... 19
- On campaign trail, Obama says GOP is... 15
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 15
- Gay marriage becomes legal in Arizona,... 14