See 5 ways the drought may hit your wallet at the grocery store
»5 items «
The ongoing drought in the United States has ties to La Nina, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration meteorologists say. La Nina is a weather pattern that consists of an abnormal cooling of the Pacific Ocean that brings dry conditions to the southwestern United States and Mexico. La Nina has been linked to the Dust Bowl of the 1930s, the dry spells in the Southwest of the 1950s and the drought from 1998-2002. See 5 ways the drought may hit your wallet at the grocery store.
»5 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- 17 years later, parents find kidnapped...
- Why I make my kids go to church
- LDS Church dedicates Deseret Mill and Pasta...
- New mission presidents
- High school basketball tournaments: Pairings,...
- 3A boys state tournament roundup: Pine View...
- LDS girl's imagination takes viewers of a new...
- Gov. Herbert: 'Let chips go where they... 70
- Defying GOP, Obama vetoes Keystone XL... 51
- FCC approves 'net neutrality' rules for... 26
- Congress OKs 1-week bill to keep... 23
- Clinton says she would push... 16
- Calling for cooperation, Obama engages... 15
- Democrats caught between Obama,... 15
- 'Jihadi John' seen in beheading videos... 13