See 5 ways the drought may hit your wallet at the grocery store
»5 items «
The ongoing drought in the United States has ties to La Nina, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration meteorologists say. La Nina is a weather pattern that consists of an abnormal cooling of the Pacific Ocean that brings dry conditions to the southwestern United States and Mexico. La Nina has been linked to the Dust Bowl of the 1930s, the dry spells in the Southwest of the 1950s and the drought from 1998-2002. See 5 ways the drought may hit your wallet at the grocery store.
»5 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS missionary surprises mom with homecoming...
- BYU student health plan exemption expires
- Morning links: Taysom Hill profiled by ESPN;...
- The Latest: Defiant Kentucky clerk goes to...
- Utah's 'big game' against Big Blue has...
- Woman accused of stabbing girlfriend 46 times...
- Utah bachelor lets sister set him up on 31...
- Which returned missionaries will make the...
- Kentucky clerk still won't issue... 126
- The Latest: Defiant Kentucky clerk goes... 86
- Kentucky clerks to license marriages as... 66
- Compromise could fix Kentucky's wedding... 60
- Latest Clinton emails show frustrations... 26
- In Alaska, Obama depicts stark future... 21
- Obama gets Iran deal win as Senate Dems... 20
- AP sources: GOP seeks pledge to avert... 19