See 5 ways water shortages may impact commerce
»5 items «
The ongoing drought in the United States has ties to La Nina, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration meteorologists say. La Nina is a weather pattern that consists of an abnormal cooling of the Pacific Ocean that brings dry conditions to the southwestern United States and Mexico. La Nina has been linked to the Dust Bowl of the 1930s, the dry spells in the Southwest of the 1950s and the drought from 1998-2002. See 5 ways water shortages may impact commerce
»5 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- Religious groups react to Boy Scouts’...
- Guard Elijah Bryant announces he is...
- Cougars say they have learned lessons in wake...
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive line...
- LDS Church 're-evaluating' Scouting program...
- Sandy mailman's plea for books gets worldwide...
- LDS Church 're-evaluating' Scouting... 101
- Boy Scout board approves end to blanket... 70
- Religious groups react to Boy... 60
- Are lawsuits ahead for church-based Boy... 30
- 2016 Republicans use Trump, TV to make... 26
- Obama: Republican criticism of Iran... 25
- Oklahoma Supreme Court: Ten... 25
- Covered California: Cost of health care... 15