See 5 ways water shortages may impact commerce
»5 items «
The ongoing drought in the United States has ties to La Nina, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration meteorologists say. La Nina is a weather pattern that consists of an abnormal cooling of the Pacific Ocean that brings dry conditions to the southwestern United States and Mexico. La Nina has been linked to the Dust Bowl of the 1930s, the dry spells in the Southwest of the 1950s and the drought from 1998-2002. See 5 ways water shortages may impact commerce
»5 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jim McMahon closing in on graduating from...
- 'Because of Him': LDS video on Christ...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's loading up with one-year...
- Miracles found at new temple in Florida
- Man admits raping, killing young Ogden girl...
- New mission presidents
- Bubba Watson, two-time Masters Golf...
- Jazz might be saying goodbye to their four...
- Obama: Religious intolerance has... 78
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- The dangers of financially illiterate... 31
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care 27
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 26
- Report projects health law's subsidies... 21
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch 21
- Police: Student ate more pot than... 18