See 5 ways water shortages may impact commerce
»5 items «
The ongoing drought in the United States has ties to La Nina, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration meteorologists say. La Nina is a weather pattern that consists of an abnormal cooling of the Pacific Ocean that brings dry conditions to the southwestern United States and Mexico. La Nina has been linked to the Dust Bowl of the 1930s, the dry spells in the Southwest of the 1950s and the drought from 1998-2002. See 5 ways water shortages may impact commerce
»5 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New York Jets waive former BYU quarterback...
- Teen accused of murdering neighbor now...
- Recently vandalized Fort Collins Colorado...
- Dick Harmon: BYU Cougars find new walk-on...
- Langi, Tuiloma to help anchor middle of BYU's...
- 8 interesting facts about the Toronto Ontario...
- Helping people deal with criticisms against...
- Why do we need an R-rated Hobbit movie?
- Poll: Utahns would take Donald Trump... 76
- Trump starts new media feud with... 36
- What keeps teachers from staying in the... 34
- GOP presidential candidate Jeb Bush has... 28
- USC's Steve Sarkisian apologizes for... 17
- Trump says he's proud he booted... 16
- Fired reporter kills 2 former... 16
- Planned Parenthood alleges 'smear' in... 16