A closer look at BYU's 5 tight ends
Austin Holt, 6-5, 250 pounds, Jr. »1 of 5 «
Holt signed with BYU as a highly-recruited prospect with offers from Oregon, Florida and Stanford, among others. He established himself as the top tight end during last fall's practices, but suffered a knee injury late last season that he's struggled to battle back from. Holt is considered the top blocking option among the pool of tight ends and should see plenty of time this season during running situations.
»1 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 48
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 39
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 29
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 26