A closer look at BYU's 5 tight ends
Austin Holt, 6-5, 250 pounds, Jr. »1 of 5 «
Holt signed with BYU as a highly-recruited prospect with offers from Oregon, Florida and Stanford, among others. He established himself as the top tight end during last fall's practices, but suffered a knee injury late last season that he's struggled to battle back from. Holt is considered the top blocking option among the pool of tight ends and should see plenty of time this season during running situations.
»1 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New mission presidents
- LDS First Presidency announces area...
- Free agent roundup: 15 locals from BYU, Utah,...
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- Linehan's leg helps propel BYU past Cal for...
- ValueSpeak: How did my toddler grandson...
- High school track: Orem boys, Millard girls...
- Brad Rock: Utah-BYU rivalry will... 165
- BYU announces 2015 football schedule,... 79
- Yeomans: What does Jimmer Fredette need... 54
- 20 years later, 'blessed' Herring... 53
- Dick Harmon: BYU's 2015 September... 43
- BYU hires Lone Peak's Quincy Lewis as... 38
- Linehan's leg helps propel BYU past Cal... 32
- BYU's 2015 bowl destination could be... 31