Top 5 college basketball performances of 2010-11
#4 - Terrence Jones, Kentucky »2 of 5 «
Jamal Mashburn. Rex Chapman. Dan Issel. John Wall. Cotton Nash. None of them did what Jones accomplished when he came off the bench and scored a Kentucky freshman-record 35 points against Auburn. Jones made 11 of 17 shots, including four 3-pointers, and grabbed eight rebounds in 30 minutes. Jones has one big question left to answer in the coming weeks: Can he break his own record? Or will Lamb leap past him and take back the record he held for only slightly longer than a “Lord of the Rings” marathon.
»2 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Martin MacNeill cuts self with razor in...
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie re-signs...
- Longtime teacher, BYU instructor appointed...
- Commentary: Long-term success in independence...
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- TV Review: Broadway wins in live 'Sound of...
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 102
- College football re-rankings: Where do... 60
- Unbeaten Utes hit the road for the... 58
- Dick Harmon: Are we spending too much... 55
- Sources: Former BYU quarterback Steve... 51
- BYU basketball: 3 players record... 47
- Dick Harmon: USC taps BYU experience... 45
- Commentary: Long-term success in... 39