Top 5 college basketball performances of 2010-11
#4 - Terrence Jones, Kentucky »2 of 5 «
Jamal Mashburn. Rex Chapman. Dan Issel. John Wall. Cotton Nash. None of them did what Jones accomplished when he came off the bench and scored a Kentucky freshman-record 35 points against Auburn. Jones made 11 of 17 shots, including four 3-pointers, and grabbed eight rebounds in 30 minutes. Jones has one big question left to answer in the coming weeks: Can he break his own record? Or will Lamb leap past him and take back the record he held for only slightly longer than a “Lord of the Rings” marathon.
»2 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San Francisco...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Malaysian plane mystery: Stolen passports, 5...
- Community comes together to surprise...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why we...
- 'We're not going to stop': Parents of Anne...
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San... 78
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 74
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of... 34
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes eager to... 30
- BYU basketball: Bottom seed LMU knocks... 26
- Krystkowiak asks Runnin' Utes to stay... 24
- Utah basketball: Regular-season finale... 24