Top 5 college basketball performances of 2010-11
#4 - Terrence Jones, Kentucky »2 of 5 «
Jamal Mashburn. Rex Chapman. Dan Issel. John Wall. Cotton Nash. None of them did what Jones accomplished when he came off the bench and scored a Kentucky freshman-record 35 points against Auburn. Jones made 11 of 17 shots, including four 3-pointers, and grabbed eight rebounds in 30 minutes. Jones has one big question left to answer in the coming weeks: Can he break his own record? Or will Lamb leap past him and take back the record he held for only slightly longer than a “Lord of the Rings” marathon.
»2 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS First Presidency calls 8 new MTC presidents
- In our opinion: Mounting evidence suggests...
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl...
- Jeb Bush used 'shock and awe' campaign to...
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA career...
- BYU reaches 9-win plateau, hoping for bowl...
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- Utah Jazz excited for a crack at undefeated...
- Utes outlast Colorado to cap best... 103
- College Football: Utah moves back into... 66
- BYU's big plays, big second half, spell... 46
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl... 46
- Dick Harmon: After tossing 4 TDs, BYU's... 36
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA... 35
- BYU holds on for tougher-than-expected... 34
- Brad Rock: Utes need bowl win to avoid... 31