Quotes on GOP presidential ticket pick
Jim Messina, campaign manager for President Barack Obama »1 of 16 «
"In naming Congressman Paul Ryan, Mitt Romney has chosen a leader of the House Republicans who shares his commitment to the flawed theory that new budget-busting tax cuts for the wealthy, while placing greater burdens on the middle class and seniors, will somehow deliver a stronger economy. As a member of Congress, Ryan rubber-stamped the reckless Bush economic policies that exploded our deficit and crashed our economy. Now the Romney-Ryan ticket would take us back by repeating the same, catastrophic mistakes."
»1 of 16 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Faith carries LDS couple as each of their...
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- Cyclists killed in early morning crash shared...
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough discovery on...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- BYU football: D-line returned missionaries...
- Defending the Faith: Is morality mere illusion?
- BYU basketball: Kyle Collinsworth has torn...
- Senate Democrats choose election... 23
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough... 22
- 'Noah' banned in three countries weeks... 21
- Student who sued parents to get them to... 18
- Supreme Court sides with Wyoming... 16
- President Obama calls for a... 15
- Obama economists: Rosier picture if... 14
- Utah among states wrestling with... 11