A look at Paul Ryan's 'Path to Prosperity'
Medicare »1 of 5 «
Ryan proposed leaving the current structure of Medicare in place for people now 55 and older, while substituting a different program for younger Americans. Instead of a government-run program that pays directly for the medical services that Medicare recipients get, the Ryan plan would give people a subsidy they would use to pay their health insurance premiums.
»1 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
Most Commented Across Site
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 160
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 123
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real... 108
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 96
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 83
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 76
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the... 72