A look at Paul Ryan's 'Path to Prosperity'
Medicare »1 of 5 «
Ryan proposed leaving the current structure of Medicare in place for people now 55 and older, while substituting a different program for younger Americans. Instead of a government-run program that pays directly for the medical services that Medicare recipients get, the Ryan plan would give people a subsidy they would use to pay their health insurance premiums.
»1 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 3 men missing nearly 5 months were likely...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- BYU student claims he was evicted after...
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- Court battle settled over Susan Powell...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy Fallon...
Most Commented Across Site
- Utes to face Duke in the Sweet 16... 207
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 148
- Why I don’t call myself a... 91
- Democrats blast Rudy Giuliani for... 68
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 62
- Letter: America needs change 61