A look at Paul Ryan's 'Path to Prosperity'
Medicare »1 of 5 «
Ryan proposed leaving the current structure of Medicare in place for people now 55 and older, while substituting a different program for younger Americans. Instead of a government-run program that pays directly for the medical services that Medicare recipients get, the Ryan plan would give people a subsidy they would use to pay their health insurance premiums.
»1 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS couple with triplets expecting twins:...
- Search warrants: Poisoning suspected in...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Royals Pitcher Jeremy Guthrie expresses...
- Video: Improbable final play lifts Maple...
- Newcomers enjoy BYU hoops debut in Cougar Tipoff
- Top 10 money mistakes new parents make
- Officers say they shot Darrien Hunt out of...
Most Commented Across Site
- In our opinion: Protecting the church... 97
- Keeping it rolling: Utes top Trojans in... 87
- BYU needs win at Middle Tennessee to... 77
- Polygamy essays provide information... 69
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Pope Francis: ‘Evolution ... 62
- Dick Harmon: BYU's defense needs Bronco... 58
- Doug Owens ahead of Mia Love in new poll 58