A look at Paul Ryan's 'Path to Prosperity'
Medicare »1 of 5 «
Ryan proposed leaving the current structure of Medicare in place for people now 55 and older, while substituting a different program for younger Americans. Instead of a government-run program that pays directly for the medical services that Medicare recipients get, the Ryan plan would give people a subsidy they would use to pay their health insurance premiums.
»1 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- LDS Church to break ground next month for...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
Most Commented Across Site
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 217
- Richard Davis: Latter-day Saints should... 190
- Greg Bell: Defenders of religious... 87
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 78
- Report: Former BYU guard Jimmer... 73
- BYU freshman linebacker reportedly... 73
- Supporters rally around breast-feeding... 73
- In our opinion: U.S. Supreme Court... 70