A look at Paul Ryan's 'Path to Prosperity'
Medicare »1 of 5 «
Ryan proposed leaving the current structure of Medicare in place for people now 55 and older, while substituting a different program for younger Americans. Instead of a government-run program that pays directly for the medical services that Medicare recipients get, the Ryan plan would give people a subsidy they would use to pay their health insurance premiums.
»1 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'...
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood should...
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says it...
- Elder Per G. Malm dies at age 67
- Venezuela presents details in weapons case...
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time at BYU
Most Commented Across Site
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 104
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 51
- Sarah Silverman: Bernie-or-bust Dems... 49
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'... 45
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 45
- Is Bernie Sanders an atheist? 42
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 38
- Clinton wins historic nomination,... 36