MLS Week 22 power rankings: RSL top of rankings as Champion League starts
»19 items «
Teams at the top of Major League Soccer stumbled last week, with three of last week’s top four in the power rankings failing to win. With each team having only one league game in the midst of the All-Star Game, a result last weekend was vital. Another international distraction awaited MLS clubs this week — well, some of them, at least — in CONCACAF Champions League play. Real Salt Lake made its 2012 premier in the competition Tuesday, in a game televised nationally on Fox Soccer Channel. RSL lost 1-0 to Herediano of Costa Rica. With the foreign distractions coming almost weekly, focus will be essential to maintain momentum in league play.
»19 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president