Olympic cities: Comparing Salt Lake and London
»8 items «
SCOTT HEPPELL, AP
In 2002, Salt Lake City hosted the Winter Olympics and 10 years later, London hosted the Summer Olympics. There are more differences between London and Salt Lake City than just the season of Olympics each city hosted. Here's a list of statistics about each city, ranging from population to crime.
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church will continue Boy Scout program
- Dick Harmon: BYU Cougars find new walk-on...
- Red and blue recruits: A first look at...
- UHP locates owner of doghouse that sparked...
- Man dies in head-on collision after truck...
- Tyler Haws' NBA dream path takes a detour to...
- LDS Church releases statement after vandals...
- BYU coaches happy about development of...
- US stocks pare losses after 1,000-point... 15
- 'A war on talent': Jobless rate at 3.6... 15
- Utahns want diverse housing,... 9
- Walmart to cease sales of semiautomatic... 8
- Teens are shopping more like their... 6
- Why you don't need to panic about... 3
- Delta to offer nonstop flights from... 3
- Cheating site Ashley Madison offers... 2