Olympic cities: Comparing Salt Lake and London
»8 items «
SCOTT HEPPELL, AP
In 2002, Salt Lake City hosted the Winter Olympics and 10 years later, London hosted the Summer Olympics. There are more differences between London and Salt Lake City than just the season of Olympics each city hosted. Here's a list of statistics about each city, ranging from population to crime.
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Concealed permit holder stopped armed robbery...
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'...
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around as...
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- About Utah: Utah Valley University fills a...
- LDS Church's official website to evolve over...
- Photos: Hollywood comes to Utah with the...
- New mission presidents
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax... 52
- Utah has fourth largest gender wage... 12
- Are you part of the global 'baby... 12
- Another study lists Salt Lake as one of... 10
- Obama idea to trim college savings... 6
- No-tip restaurant offers food for... 4
- Does taking advantage of family leave... 4
- Greek radical left wins election,... 3