Olympic cities: Comparing Salt Lake and London
»8 items «
SCOTT HEPPELL, AP
In 2002, Salt Lake City hosted the Winter Olympics and 10 years later, London hosted the Summer Olympics. There are more differences between London and Salt Lake City than just the season of Olympics each city hosted. Here's a list of statistics about each city, ranging from population to crime.
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Elder Perry to undergo cancer treatment,...
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- LDS Church to create Central Eurasian Mission...
- Nepal quake: Over 1,000 dead, history razed,...
- Ed and Elizabeth Smart make plea for help in...
- New mission presidents
- Former Romney finance chairman courting a...
- Former wrestlers charged, assistant coach...
- What could McDonald's do to fix its... 11
- How one woman unplugged from technology... 6
- Are you ready to start using a digital... 5
- Utah construction companies fined,... 5
- How much money should you be saving... 4
- It can cost you $12,000 a year to buy... 4
- Photos: Sharing birthday wishes 2
- Why McDonald's is still a powerhouse,... 1