Olympic cities: Comparing Salt Lake and London
»8 items «
SCOTT HEPPELL, AP
In 2002, Salt Lake City hosted the Winter Olympics and 10 years later, London hosted the Summer Olympics. There are more differences between London and Salt Lake City than just the season of Olympics each city hosted. Here's a list of statistics about each city, ranging from population to crime.
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New mission presidents
- Aid pours in amid aftershocks after Nepal...
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- LDS Church to create Central Eurasian Mission...
- Hundreds search for missing Provo woman who...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Euphemisms can't capture...
- Elder Perry to undergo cancer treatment,...
- Former wrestlers charged, assistant coach...
- What could McDonald's do to fix its... 11
- Utah construction companies fined,... 7
- How one woman unplugged from technology... 6
- It can cost you $12,000 a year to buy... 4
- Photos: Sharing birthday wishes 2
- Why McDonald's is still a powerhouse,... 1
- US stocks waver as corporate earnings... 1
- First lady: Tech industry to train,... 1