Olympic cities: Comparing Salt Lake and London
»8 items «
SCOTT HEPPELL, AP
In 2002, Salt Lake City hosted the Winter Olympics and 10 years later, London hosted the Summer Olympics. There are more differences between London and Salt Lake City than just the season of Olympics each city hosted. Here's a list of statistics about each city, ranging from population to crime.
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump
- Utah man credits God for survival of 4...
- Everything we think we know about sex...
- BYU football: Certain games on the schedule...
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts addiction by...
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- President and Sister Uchtdorf visit site of...
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- Local government board fostered... 16
- Salt Lake's 'passive' house a model of... 6
- Provo airport expansion could provide... 5
- BLM releases blueprint for oil and gas... 4
- Millions being spent gambling at 2... 3
- Why your co-workers come to work sick 1
- 5 tips for a successful job interview 1
- Family whose 3-year-old daughter has... 1