Olympic cities: Comparing Salt Lake and London
»8 items «
SCOTT HEPPELL, AP
In 2002, Salt Lake City hosted the Winter Olympics and 10 years later, London hosted the Summer Olympics. There are more differences between London and Salt Lake City than just the season of Olympics each city hosted. Here's a list of statistics about each city, ranging from population to crime.
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- BYU's Hill has come a long way since loss at...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose marriage,...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,...
- Financial interventions don't work 6
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in... 5
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- How employers can improve the nation's... 2
- GM expert says 19 deaths eligible for... 1
- US current account deficit dips to... 1
- University of Utah entrepreneurship... 1