See the results: Tracking LDS volunteers and donations since 2010
»25 items «
Jerome Delay, Associated Press
Long before The General Church Welfare Committee was established, in 1936, members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints were volunteering and donating items to help those in need. The welfare program was established to foster self-reliance, help the poor and needy and encourage service to others. Since 1985, 179 countries have received humanitarian aid, with the value at about $1.4 billion, according to lds.org The following include various charitable services the Church rendered from 2010 to 2012, according to articles from lds.org.
»25 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Lehi airman pulls off 'Operation Surprise'...
- Some LDS missionaries coming home from...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- How new research on chemicals in household...
- BYU basketball: Bottom seed LMU knocks off...
- The rough road of single motherhood —...
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak...
- No longer loyal to Boy Scouts of... 51
- Obama administration allows 2-year... 28
- Putin: Russia has right to use force in... 21
- Disney ending funding to Boy Scouts in... 21
- Half of millennials more likely to lean... 12
- Obama appeals to Democrats in 2015... 11
- Former IRS official Lois Lerner again... 11
- Ukrainian software professionals... 10