What you need to know in an emergency
»19 items «
In the event of an earthquake, tornado, hurricane, winter storm or any other type of natural disaster, people might not have access to food, water and other needed supplies for weeks at a time. Here's some information from the American Red Cross and the U.S. Department of Agriculture on how people can prepare for an emergency and things they should know to survive in such an emergency.
»19 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- In our opinion: Looking upward, seeking...
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's...
- Charles Krauthammer: The president's foreign...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 15
- Girls who play with Barbie may not see... 13
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 13
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going... 9
- House backs bill to block EPA rule... 3
- Salt Lake Bees' stadium renamed Smith's... 3
- In populist appeal, Obama spotlights... 1
- China takes aim at pollution after... 1