What you need to know in an emergency
»19 items «
In the event of an earthquake, tornado, hurricane, winter storm or any other type of natural disaster, people might not have access to food, water and other needed supplies for weeks at a time. Here's some information from the American Red Cross and the U.S. Department of Agriculture on how people can prepare for an emergency and things they should know to survive in such an emergency.
»19 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Adam Law breaks...
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- New temple presidents
- Amy Donaldson: It's easy for this working...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback Austin...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Clinton: GOP threatening small-business... 19
- Democrats see skimpy insurance as the... 10
- 'Such a stress reliever': In Rhode... 8
- Why many experts missed this: Cheap oil... 7
- 'Another piece to the puzzle': Census... 7
- Utah jobless rate holds steady at 3.4... 5
- McDonald's CEO faces shareholders amid... 3
- More jobs are available, but new grads... 2