What you need to know in an emergency
»19 items «
In the event of an earthquake, tornado, hurricane, winter storm or any other type of natural disaster, people might not have access to food, water and other needed supplies for weeks at a time. Here's some information from the American Red Cross and the U.S. Department of Agriculture on how people can prepare for an emergency and things they should know to survive in such an emergency.
»19 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Alex Boye to make second appearance on NBC's...
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- Job insecurity is the new normal. Here's how...
- 20 things I wish I would have known before...
- Herbert pleads with Obama to stop any new...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- BYU football: Fred Warner, other...
- Heavy rains slam Davis County, cause...
- Why the 9 to 5 factory work isn't... 18
- Salt Lake County cities, school... 18
- Who wins and loses under Obama's... 12
- Higher wages a surprising success for... 11
- Sex and violence harm rather than help... 5
- Contractor fined for employing children... 4
- There's a bipartisan new approach to... 3
- Which Utah city is ranked highest for... 2