What you need to know in an emergency
»19 items «
In the event of an earthquake, tornado, hurricane, winter storm or any other type of natural disaster, people might not have access to food, water and other needed supplies for weeks at a time. Here's some information from the American Red Cross and the U.S. Department of Agriculture on how people can prepare for an emergency and things they should know to survive in such an emergency.
»19 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Elder Perry to undergo cancer treatment,...
- Scott Mitchell: Former U., NFL quarterback...
- Brad Rock: BYU's window is closing; big year...
- Utah man accused of rape is no stranger to...
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- The Clean Cut: Lucasfilm responds to...
- 22 songs Utahns love singing in the car
- 5 professional athletes who stand up for...
- What could McDonald's do to fix its... 10
- Are you ready to start using a digital... 5
- Airline industry is least liked... 4
- How much money should you be saving... 4
- It can cost you $12,000 a year to buy... 3
- Photos: Sharing birthday wishes 2
- Why McDonald's is still a powerhouse,... 1
- US stocks waver as corporate earnings... 1