Small and simple: The LDS Church's road to financial independence
»27 items «
With The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints appearing more frequently in the news, many people wonder how the church raises money and what the money is used for. Here is a look at some of those areas. The list is compiled from a recent statement from the LDS Church.
»27 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The Book of Mormon claims No. 1 spot on list...
- The story behind the missionary reality TV...
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite...
- Jeff Benedict: Jabari Parker announces...
- Elizabeth Smart talks forgiveness and...
- How much did President Obama donate to his...
- How much did President Obama donate to... 43
- Report projects health law's subsidies... 21
- Obamacare may not be as expensive as we... 11
- Balancing act: French ban on... 8
- Budget office: Raising federal minimum... 7
- March another record-setting month for... 5
- Striking a balance: Moab's future... 4
- U.S. 'tax freedom day' is 3 days later... 4