Small and simple: The LDS Church's road to financial independence
»27 items «
With The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints appearing more frequently in the news, many people wonder how the church raises money and what the money is used for. Here is a look at some of those areas. The list is compiled from a recent statement from the LDS Church.
»27 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New mission presidents
- Hundreds search for missing Provo woman who...
- More than 2,200 confirmed dead in Nepal...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Euphemisms can't capture...
- LDS Church to create Central Eurasian Mission...
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- Elder Perry to undergo cancer treatment,...
- Former wrestlers charged, assistant coach...
Most Commented Across Site
- Q-and-A with Elder Oaks: Protecting... 103
- Brad Rock: BYU's window is closing; big... 90
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- Defending the Faith: Warfare and the... 63
- Utah GOP leaders going forward with new... 60
- Richard Davis: A historic moment for... 60
- Jay Evensen: U.S. silence troubling... 59