Small and simple: The LDS Church's road to financial independence
»27 items «
With The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints appearing more frequently in the news, many people wonder how the church raises money and what the money is used for. Here is a look at some of those areas. The list is compiled from a recent statement from the LDS Church.
»27 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- Body cam video helps D.A. clear officer in...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Carrie Underwood shares her Christian faith...
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members
- BYU players endured tougher-than-usual...
Most Commented Across Site
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 289
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real... 108
- My view: Don't make women optional in... 104
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage... 94
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 93
- Students rally for beard 'revolution'... 85
- Things won't get any easier for... 79
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run... 66