Small and simple: The LDS Church's road to financial independence
»27 items «
With The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints appearing more frequently in the news, many people wonder how the church raises money and what the money is used for. Here is a look at some of those areas. The list is compiled from a recent statement from the LDS Church.
»27 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
Most Commented Across Site
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 152
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 111
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 94
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 86
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a... 73
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 69
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 60