Small and simple: The LDS Church's road to financial independence
»27 items «
With The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints appearing more frequently in the news, many people wonder how the church raises money and what the money is used for. Here is a look at some of those areas. The list is compiled from a recent statement from the LDS Church.
»27 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Body cam video helps D.A. clear officer in...
- Elizabeth Smart on 'Today': 'Life couldn't be...
- Relatives of Springville family 'shocked and...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members
- BYU football: LB commit Jeremiah Ieremia says...
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Honoring a legend: BYU star quarterback Jim...
Most Commented Across Site
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 292
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real... 108
- My view: Don't make women optional in... 104
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage... 103
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 93
- Students rally for beard 'revolution'... 86
- Things won't get any easier for... 81
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run... 67