Small and simple: The LDS Church's road to financial independence
»27 items «
With The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints appearing more frequently in the news, many people wonder how the church raises money and what the money is used for. Here is a look at some of those areas. The list is compiled from a recent statement from the LDS Church.
»27 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- This is even more evidence that Jesus may...
- High school football roundup for Friday, Aug. 28
- Man shot, killed by Spanish Fork police...
- BYU football: With opener one week away,...
- Friday night lights: Live coverage of the...
- BYU basketball: What we learned from 4 games...
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a hobby,...
- Helping people deal with criticisms against...
- Walmart to cease sales of semiautomatic... 12
- Utahns want diverse housing,... 9
- Elected officials, business leaders... 6
- Ground to be broken Thursday afternoon... 5
- Delta to offer nonstop flights from... 3
- Global markets rebound as China cuts... 2
- Learning money management skills... 2
- 500,000 gallons of sewage water spewing... 1