Five statistics the government doesn't want the public to know
»5 items «
Is the federal government telling the public the truth about how bad the economy is and how fiscally irresponsible the government handles money? Is there something the government wants to hide? Here are five statistics the government would prefer the public not know:
»5 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah man credits God for survival of 4...
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts addiction by...
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: I know what it's...
- In our opinion: The GOP convention — a...
- Reports: BYU's Chase Fischer to play for...
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Did the Republican Party just adopt the... 48
- Obama rejects Trump depiction of US in... 39
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 30
- Trump speechwriter apologizes for... 27
- Police give all-clear in Munich... 25
- Thunderous boos for Cruz for refusing... 22