Five statistics the government doesn't want the public to know
»5 items «
Is the federal government telling the public the truth about how bad the economy is and how fiscally irresponsible the government handles money? Is there something the government wants to hide? Here are five statistics the government would prefer the public not know:
»5 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 3 men missing nearly 5 months were likely...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- BYU student claims he was evicted after...
- Court battle settled over Susan Powell...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy Fallon...
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 62
- 'Maternal feminists' defend motherhood... 52
- Texas Sen. Ted Cruz targets... 44
- Senate's Harry Reid announces he won't... 30
- Alone at controls, Germanwings co-pilot... 27
- Rep. Trey Gowdy: Hillary Clinton wiped... 26
- Sen. Mike Lee not ready to endorse Ted... 18
- Preparing for 2016 campaign, Hillary... 17