Five statistics the government doesn't want the public to know
»5 items «
Is the federal government telling the public the truth about how bad the economy is and how fiscally irresponsible the government handles money? Is there something the government wants to hide? Here are five statistics the government would prefer the public not know:
»5 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- Obama tamps down prospect of strikes in... 16
- House, Senate intel chiefs press White... 16
- Saudi king says terrorists will reach... 13
- It's about time the government... 12
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common... 12
- Freelancers and millennials help usher... 11
- Is James Foley a martyr? A brutal death... 9