Top 15 spiritually influential books of the past 80 years
'The Purpose Driven Life' »2 of 15 «
"The Purpose Driven Life" was written following the success of "The Purpose Driven Church" by Rick Warren, pastor and founder of the Saddleback Church. The book's message centers on finding God's purpose in life and strives to help readers create a lifestyle for themselves based on eternal, Bible-based principles. The 40-day devotional book topped best-seller charts when it was first released in 2007.
»2 of 15 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- Concealed permit holder stopped armed robbery...
- Photos: Hollywood comes to Utah with the...
- New mission presidents
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'...
- Utah Utes still pursuing several big-time...
- Book review: Young widow's memoir presents a...
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- Does Colorado baker's anti-gay marriage... 32
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks... 26
- Hamblin & Peterson: Bible wars among... 22
- Defending the Faith: A tribute to... 15
- LDS mission president's wife dies 15
- Why the world needs rich Christians 13
- Religious response to postponed... 11
- Faith, friends and football: Stanford... 9