Top 15 spiritually influential books of the past 80 years
'The Secret' »1 of 15 «
Rhonda Byrne, author of the best-selling self-help book "The Secret" wrote her thoughts down after a series of personal tragedies. Based on the law of attraction, "The Secret" sold more than 21 million copies and was successful around the world with its message that positive thinking can change a person's life in every aspect, which Byrne says was her intention from the beginning. A movie of the same name was released before the book and shared the same message. Since then, a number of other "Secret" books have been written for various age groups.
»1 of 15 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New mission presidents
- Elizabeth Smart picks BYU rape response for...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging...
- New temple presidents
- Tips & Tricks: 6 reasons you may be getting...
- Doug Robinson: $280M UCLA deal breaks record,...
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in...
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter moment:...
- LDS missionary who returned home early... 53
- Defending the Faith: Book of Mormon... 46
- Why the University of Miami plans to... 45
- Elizabeth Smart picks BYU rape response... 24
- Is the Angel Moroni a lightning rod?... 23
- Donald Trump moves to win over wavering... 17
- BYU's Ty Detmer discusses prayer,... 12
- First-edition Book of Mormon to be part... 12