Top 15 spiritually influential books of the past 80 years
'The Secret' »1 of 15 «
Rhonda Byrne, author of the best-selling self-help book "The Secret" wrote her thoughts down after a series of personal tragedies. Based on the law of attraction, "The Secret" sold more than 21 million copies and was successful around the world with its message that positive thinking can change a person's life in every aspect, which Byrne says was her intention from the beginning. A movie of the same name was released before the book and shared the same message. Since then, a number of other "Secret" books have been written for various age groups.
»1 of 15 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Elders Rasband, Stevenson, Renlund sustained...
- Elder Jeffrey R. Holland: 'Behold Thy Mother'
- New apostles testify of Jesus Christ during...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- Reasons for Travis Wilson's confidence:...
- College football: Utes climb to No. 5 in...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Saturday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Defending the Faith: Did Joseph Smith... 38
- Elders Rasband, Stevenson, Renlund... 35
- Unique LDS family doctrine still drives... 31
- 3 new LDS apostles will be 98th, 99th,... 25
- Clerk jailed over gay marriage says... 24
- Unique LDS temple, high-rise apartment... 21
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19
- Church History Museum reopens after... 13