Top 15 spiritually influential books of the past 80 years
'The Secret' »1 of 15 «
Rhonda Byrne, author of the best-selling self-help book "The Secret" wrote her thoughts down after a series of personal tragedies. Based on the law of attraction, "The Secret" sold more than 21 million copies and was successful around the world with its message that positive thinking can change a person's life in every aspect, which Byrne says was her intention from the beginning. A movie of the same name was released before the book and shared the same message. Since then, a number of other "Secret" books have been written for various age groups.
»1 of 15 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Job insecurity is the new normal. Here's how...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- Kathleen Parker: Planned Parenthood relying...
- Recreation, crowds and challenges: What's...
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in... 48
- America welcomes Christians, Jews;... 30
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The... 25
- Duce's Wild: Working miracles... 23
- Defending the Faith: FairMormon... 19
- Russians' views on religion are... 16
- 5 faith facts about Jim Gilmore:... 7
- LDS World: Western author Wallace... 6