Top 15 spiritually influential books of the past 80 years
»15 items «
Books have been changing hearts and minds since the first written words were given form. With the invention of the printing press, books were able to reach the masses and from there, the world has used books for teaching and learning and sharing knowledge, experiences and insight. Whether read as a traditional book or on a modern-day e-reader, spiritual insight continues to be a popular theme among people looking to a higher wisdom for guidance and assurance.
»15 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Biskupski calls for resignations of nearly...
- BYU athletic director Tom Holmoe talks...
- For now, odds are '50-50' that BYU ends up in...
- Tebow’s recent breakup creates divide...
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Tanner Mangum is...
- Jimmer Fredette has BYU-esque performance in...
- LDS First Presidency calls 8 new MTC presidents
- Zuckerberg and wife, in letter to new...
- Tebow’s recent breakup creates... 23
- A lesson a little girl learned while... 4
- LDS Church releases 'A Savior Is Born'... 4
- The effect of having a widow's mite of... 2
- Pope Francis brings peace message to... 1
- Book review: 'Understanding the... 1
- LDS World: Learning to recognize God's... 1
- 'Music and the Spoken Word': When... 1