Top 15 spiritually influential books of the past 80 years
»15 items «
Books have been changing hearts and minds since the first written words were given form. With the invention of the printing press, books were able to reach the masses and from there, the world has used books for teaching and learning and sharing knowledge, experiences and insight. Whether read as a traditional book or on a modern-day e-reader, spiritual insight continues to be a popular theme among people looking to a higher wisdom for guidance and assurance.
»15 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Biskupski calls for resignations of nearly...
- LDS First Presidency calls 8 new MTC presidents
- In our opinion: Mounting evidence suggests...
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Tanner Mangum is...
- For now, odds are '50-50' that BYU ends up in...
- Ex-EFY counselor sent to prison for sex with...
- MWC commissioner says it's probable BYU...
- The Piano Guys perform 'Silent Night' at New...
- MTC missionaries spend Thanksgiving... 11
- Tebow’s recent breakup creates... 9
- Wright Words: Why Thanksgiving is... 4
- A lesson a little girl learned while... 4
- LDS Church releases 'A Savior Is Born'... 4
- The effect of having a widow's mite of... 2
- Pope Francis brings peace message to... 1
- Book review: 'Understanding the... 1