Top 15 spiritually influential books of the past 80 years
»15 items «
Books have been changing hearts and minds since the first written words were given form. With the invention of the printing press, books were able to reach the masses and from there, the world has used books for teaching and learning and sharing knowledge, experiences and insight. Whether read as a traditional book or on a modern-day e-reader, spiritual insight continues to be a popular theme among people looking to a higher wisdom for guidance and assurance.
»15 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Sister Frances J. Monson's legacy of love...
- LDS Church responds to Boy Scouts of...
- Davis County honor student arrested in deaths...
- BYU basketball: Agustin Ambrosino leaves BYU...
- Boy Scouts open membership to all boys,...
- Steven Powell can't go back to his home,...
- Live streaming: Frances J. Monson funeral
- Man charged with killing Ogden officer found...
- LDS Church responds to Boy Scouts of... 60
- Defending the Faith: A case for the... 55
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her... 42
- Secretary of State John Kerry says... 27
- Muslim leaders in U.S. facing... 25
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 23
- Wright Words: Oklahoma tornado provides... 23
- Mormon Parenting: Don’t call gay... 23