Philosophies from Stephen Covey's works
»16 items «
Gregory Bull, Associated Press
Stephen Covey was well known for his philosophies of effective living. His most notable work, the book "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People," provides maxims on solving personal and professional problems. The following is a list of some of the ideas Steven Covey contributed through his work.
»16 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS missionary surprises mom with homecoming...
- BYU student health plan exemption expires
- BYU football: The Nebraska Cornhuskers in 6...
- Red and blue recruits: Jaren Hall excited for...
- Discovery of chiasmus in Book of Mormon...
- Cougars respect Nebraska, but say they...
- The Clean Cut: 3-year-old boy performs 'Do...
- Erin Stewart: Are Mormon women getting...
- Utah coal: A story of families, jobs... 32
- There's more to why Americans don't... 13
- The battle over coal struggles to find... 4
- US productivity up 3.3 percent in... 2
- How Medicare is trying to start a... 2
- Balancing act: Quest for work-life... 1
- Randy Shumway: Invest in education to... 1
- Is there a bigger picture to the selfie? 1