Philosophies from Stephen Covey's works
»16 items «
Gregory Bull, Associated Press
Stephen Covey was well known for his philosophies of effective living. His most notable work, the book "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People," provides maxims on solving personal and professional problems. The following is a list of some of the ideas Steven Covey contributed through his work.
»16 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- BYU cornerback Jordan Johnson has recovered...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 19
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 13
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 11
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 10
- Does getting married really increase... 8
- Sarah Palin launches online... 6
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of... 4