Philosophies from Stephen Covey's works
»16 items «
Gregory Bull, Associated Press
Stephen Covey was well known for his philosophies of effective living. His most notable work, the book "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People," provides maxims on solving personal and professional problems. The following is a list of some of the ideas Steven Covey contributed through his work.
»16 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel...
- New temple presidents
- Parishioners hold last service at church...
- Newlywed viral Star Wars couple: 'The Force...
- President Uchtdorf recalls being a refugee,...
- New mission presidents
- Pac-12 champs: Utah wins baseball title outright
- Utah and UVU assigned regionals; BYU left out...
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed... 20
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become... 6
- Tips & Tricks: 6 reasons you may be... 6
- State inspectors making sure drivers... 6
- McDonald's CEO says company is... 4
- Myriad Genetics celebrates its... 3
- Jury sides with Google in closely... 0