Philosophies from Stephen Covey's works
»16 items «
Gregory Bull, Associated Press
Stephen Covey was well known for his philosophies of effective living. His most notable work, the book "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People," provides maxims on solving personal and professional problems. The following is a list of some of the ideas Steven Covey contributed through his work.
»16 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- BYU confirms Jim McMahon will be inducted...
- The Clean Cut: Toddler can't help but run to...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- Uintah County man 'lucky to be alive' after...
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 7
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in... 5
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- FedEx to add 50,000 seasonal jobs 2
- Where’s the app for an earthquake... 2