Stephen Covey's achievements
»17 items «
Stephen R. Covey, author of "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People," has died. In a statement sent to employees of a Utah consulting firm Covey co-founded, his family said the writer and motivational speaker died at a hospital in Idaho Falls, Idaho, early Monday due to complications from a bicycle accident in April. Related: Stephen Covey, author of '7 Habits of Highly Effective People,' dies at 79
»17 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS missionary surprises mom with homecoming...
- BYU student health plan exemption expires
- Utah's 'big game' against Big Blue has...
- Cougars respect Nebraska, but say they...
- Morning links: Taysom Hill profiled by ESPN;...
- Discovery of chiasmus in Book of Mormon...
- Dick Harmon: College predictions: Utes to...
- The Latest: Defiant Kentucky clerk goes to...
- Utah coal: A story of families, jobs... 32
- There's more to why Americans don't... 13
- The battle over coal struggles to find... 4
- US productivity up 3.3 percent in... 2
- How Medicare is trying to start a... 2
- Randy Shumway: Invest in education to... 2
- Balancing act: Quest for work-life... 1
- Is there a bigger picture to the selfie? 1