Stephen Covey's achievements
»17 items «
Stephen R. Covey, author of "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People," has died. In a statement sent to employees of a Utah consulting firm Covey co-founded, his family said the writer and motivational speaker died at a hospital in Idaho Falls, Idaho, early Monday due to complications from a bicycle accident in April. Related: Stephen Covey, author of '7 Habits of Highly Effective People,' dies at 79
»17 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Overwhelming reaction causes changes to...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Kyle Collinsworth already...
- Parties have now finalized arguments in...
- British judge hears arguments in case LDS...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Vanished plane flew for more than six hours...
- BYU's NCAA tournament fate: 'Anything could...
- Here's why your teen can't find work
- Obama shows his funny side while... 40
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough... 29
- Obama says health care program is stable 14
- Official: Obama to push for more... 7
- White House promotes economic issues... 5
- Europe: You can't use the name Parmesan... 4
- The Draw at Sugar House unveiled 4
- Senators strike bipartisan jobless... 2