Stephen Covey's achievements
»17 items «
Stephen R. Covey, author of "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People," has died. In a statement sent to employees of a Utah consulting firm Covey co-founded, his family said the writer and motivational speaker died at a hospital in Idaho Falls, Idaho, early Monday due to complications from a bicycle accident in April. Related: Stephen Covey, author of '7 Habits of Highly Effective People,' dies at 79
»17 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Is the Angel Moroni a lightning rod? Statue...
- LDS missionary who returned home early shares...
- 13-year-old Sandy girl waiting for heart...
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy shine...
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop...
- Lindsey Stirling performs with Celine Dion at...
- Police: Body of man missing since March found
- Rock On: Bronco is being Bronco in Virginia;...
- Religious freedom is good for business,... 29
- If Hillary becomes president, will she... 18
- Can Donald Trump fix the U.S. economy... 14
- Poll: Two-thirds of US would struggle... 12
- Utah aglow with new solar developments,... 6
- New Mexico is first to sue EPA, mine... 4
- Trump proposes wall to protect golf... 2
- GE announces deals worth over $1.4... 1