The top 10 reasons your baby is not sleeping through the night
Waking through the night has become a habit »2 of 10 «
Some parents tell me their baby is waking up between three and nine times per night when their baby is already 12 months old — or even 3 years old. According to WhatToExpect.com, "if your little one has reached the six-month mark, you can bet that she's waking not because she needs to eat during the night, but because she's become accustomed to it." It takes awhile to break a habit, but it’s a habit you probably need to break for everyone’s sanity.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Job insecurity is the new normal. Here's how...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an... 113
- Beating the odds: Trip to the White... 4
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash... 2
- UTubers: Jenny Oaks Baker and family... 2
- Imagine Dragons treated like home team... 2
- Mormon thrill ride creator still... 2
- Cruise, Ferguson deliver a winner with... 1
- Renovation Solutions: Finding more... 1