List of most memorable TV moments
»20 items «
The Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attack is by far the most memorable moment shared by television viewers during the past 50 years, a study released on Wednesday concluded. The only thing that came close was President John F. Kennedy's assassination and its aftermath in 1963, but that was only for the people aged 55 and over who experienced those events as they happened instead of replayed as an historical artifact. Sony Electronics and the Nielsen television research company collaborated on the survey. They ranked TV moments for their impact not just by asking people if they remembered watching them, but if they recalled where they watched it, who they were with and whether they talked to other people about what they had seen. Following is a list of the top 20 events from the survey. Read a story on the survey here.
»20 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Elizabeth Smart picks BYU rape response for...
- New mission presidents
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging...
- New temple presidents
- Rose excited for near future stability,...
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter moment:...
- Ex-BYU student convicted in meth lab case...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 70
- Anti-Trump protests turn violent... 47
- Why the University of Miami plans to... 45
- Clinton faulted on emails by State... 40
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 39
- Delegates in hand, Trump says he's got... 33
- Obama: World leaders rightfully... 29
- In Hiroshima, Obama honors 'silent cry'... 24