List of most memorable TV moments
»20 items «
The Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attack is by far the most memorable moment shared by television viewers during the past 50 years, a study released on Wednesday concluded. The only thing that came close was President John F. Kennedy's assassination and its aftermath in 1963, but that was only for the people aged 55 and over who experienced those events as they happened instead of replayed as an historical artifact. Sony Electronics and the Nielsen television research company collaborated on the survey. They ranked TV moments for their impact not just by asking people if they remembered watching them, but if they recalled where they watched it, who they were with and whether they talked to other people about what they had seen. Following is a list of the top 20 events from the survey. Read a story on the survey here.
»20 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in Utah...
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve... 124
- Pay increase for Gov. Herbert, other... 66
- Legal analysis supports Utah's law on... 36
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP? 30
- Do Utah high school students need four... 26
- Health care debate about presidential... 24
- Space and religion: How believers view... 24
- Health care signups increase to... 20