10 influential women in U.S. political history
»10 items «
History hasn't always been kind to women who want to serve their country by entering the political area. However, that hasn't stopped them from doing so. Whether they fought for women's rights, freedom from slavery, workplace fairness, education or their personal beliefs, these women earned their place in history and paved the way for future generations.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New mission presidents
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- Free agent roundup: 15 locals from BYU, Utah,...
- LDS First Presidency announces area...
- ValueSpeak: How did my toddler grandson...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- Linehan's leg helps propel BYU past Cal for...
- Britain has a new princess — and...
- Opposing sides of same-sex marriage... 125
- Outcome of same-sex marriage case hard... 54
- Religious liberty issues dog Supreme... 44
- Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders: 'I am... 40
- Rage to relief in Baltimore as 6... 40
- Stewart, Bishop launch group to take... 38
- Defending the Faith: Going up to Jerusalem 24
- Latest on police-custody death: Curfew... 22