10 influential women in U.S. political history
»10 items «
History hasn't always been kind to women who want to serve their country by entering the political area. However, that hasn't stopped them from doing so. Whether they fought for women's rights, freedom from slavery, workplace fairness, education or their personal beliefs, these women earned their place in history and paved the way for future generations.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of 3-pointers,...
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws' career...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- In our opinion: Looking upward, seeking...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful...
- Jet may have turned; suspicious passengers...
- Obama administration allows 2-year... 28
- Putin: Russia has right to use force in... 22
- Disney ending funding to Boy Scouts in... 21
- Half of millennials more likely to lean... 19
- Early auditions for 2016 Republican... 16
- Rutgers faculty council pushes for... 12
- Former IRS official Lois Lerner again... 11
- New Ukraine prime minister: Crimea will... 9