10 influential women in U.S. political history
»10 items «
History hasn't always been kind to women who want to serve their country by entering the political area. However, that hasn't stopped them from doing so. Whether they fought for women's rights, freedom from slavery, workplace fairness, education or their personal beliefs, these women earned their place in history and paved the way for future generations.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena in...
- Elder Per G. Malm dies at age 67
- Pregnant woman killed in collision with...
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says it...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'...
- Venezuela presents details in weapons case...
- Sarah Silverman: Bernie-or-bust Dems... 49
- After turmoil, Sanders, Michelle Obama,... 31
- Is Bernie Sanders an atheist? 31
- Dems' division, emails roil party on... 28
- Watch live at the Democratic National... 25
- In wake of email hack, Democratic chair... 23
- Clinton wins historic nomination,... 22
- Trump taunts claims that Russia hacked... 20