10 influential women in U.S. political history
»10 items «
History hasn't always been kind to women who want to serve their country by entering the political area. However, that hasn't stopped them from doing so. Whether they fought for women's rights, freedom from slavery, workplace fairness, education or their personal beliefs, these women earned their place in history and paved the way for future generations.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts...
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- Dick Harmon: Texas speedster Charles West...
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- New mission presidents
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- Australian mom removes heavy makeup from...
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight road...
- Mitt sounds like a candidate at Salt... 87
- Utah's congressional delegation... 71
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts... 58
- Obama in State of the Union: Tax... 56
- Pope: Catholics don't have to breed... 35
- Romney says climate change presents a... 33
- Kerry: Violent extremism is not Islamic 23
- Jindal: Muslims form 'no-go zones'... 21