Which county in Utah has the most bankruptcies? The list might surprise you
»31 items «
Many families across the U.S. are struggling to make ends meet and many families in Utah are in the same boat. Here's a list of the counties in Utah with the most personal bankruptcies per capita this year, based on data from Jan. 1, 2012 to April 31, 2012, according to uscourts.gov. Population figures are from the 2010 census, the most recent available.
»31 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Former Cougar star Jackson Emery shares...
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie re-signs...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Longtime teacher, BYU instructor appointed...
- BYU basketball: Breaking down UMass, Cougars'...
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 27
- Obama declares health care law is... 21
- Intermountain Healthcare offering... 15
- Start thinking about retirement while... 7
- Obama to feds: Boost renewable power 20... 6
- Amazon's latest idea may make online... 6
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday... 5
- About Utah: A cheesy way to save the farm 4