Which county in Utah has the most bankruptcies? The list might surprise you
»31 items «
Many families across the U.S. are struggling to make ends meet and many families in Utah are in the same boat. Here's a list of the counties in Utah with the most personal bankruptcies per capita this year, based on data from Jan. 1, 2012 to April 31, 2012, according to uscourts.gov. Population figures are from the 2010 census, the most recent available.
»31 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Draper family shows that tragedy can reveal...
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in... 5
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL... 4
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6 4
- FedEx to add 50,000 seasonal jobs 2
- Where’s the app for an earthquake... 2
- Bus ads bringing thousands of dollars... 2