Which county in Utah has the most bankruptcies? The list might surprise you
»31 items «
Many families across the U.S. are struggling to make ends meet and many families in Utah are in the same boat. Here's a list of the counties in Utah with the most personal bankruptcies per capita this year, based on data from Jan. 1, 2012 to April 31, 2012, according to uscourts.gov. Population figures are from the 2010 census, the most recent available.
»31 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- Wedding industry illustrates unresolved legal...
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 13
- Kennecott hopes project will change... 6
- Cantwell targets small business loan... 4
- Applications for US unemployment aid... 4
- State lawmaker calling for criminal... 4
- Fallon to lead honors as Leno wins top... 2
- Eagle Mountain votes to accept Rocky... 2