Which county in Utah has the most bankruptcies? The list might surprise you
»31 items «
Many families across the U.S. are struggling to make ends meet and many families in Utah are in the same boat. Here's a list of the counties in Utah with the most personal bankruptcies per capita this year, based on data from Jan. 1, 2012 to April 31, 2012, according to uscourts.gov. Population figures are from the 2010 census, the most recent available.
»31 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Clark Gilbert named new president of BYU-Idaho
- Fear of pending apocalypse led to...
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football winner...
- BYU basketball guard Anson Winder and...
- Attorneys want BYU track team testimony...
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax... 60
- Utah has fourth largest gender wage... 12
- Are you part of the global 'baby... 12
- Greek radical left wins election,... 3
- Knocking doors: What to know before... 3
- Murray mayor pitches plan to increase... 2
- Faith leaders: your secret weapon in... 2
- Kimberly Rotter: 7 weird things that... 1