Which county in Utah has the most bankruptcies? The list might surprise you
»31 items «
Many families across the U.S. are struggling to make ends meet and many families in Utah are in the same boat. Here's a list of the counties in Utah with the most personal bankruptcies per capita this year, based on data from Jan. 1, 2012 to April 31, 2012, according to uscourts.gov. Population figures are from the 2010 census, the most recent available.
»31 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- BYU Football: Harvey Jackson bolsters BYU's...
- The story behind the missionary reality TV...
- Man admits raping, killing young Ogden girl...
- Jim McMahon closing in on graduating from...
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch
- Brad Rock: Jazz: Sign Gordon Hayward to avoid...
- Bubba Watson, two-time Masters Golf...
- How much did President Obama donate to... 46
- Obamacare may not be as expensive as we... 27
- Report projects health law's subsidies... 21
- Budget office: Raising federal minimum... 12
- Balancing act: French ban on... 10
- March another record-setting month for... 5
- Striking a balance: Moab's future... 4
- U.S. 'tax freedom day' is 3 days later... 4