Which county in Utah has the most bankruptcies? The list might surprise you
»31 items «
Many families across the U.S. are struggling to make ends meet and many families in Utah are in the same boat. Here's a list of the counties in Utah with the most personal bankruptcies per capita this year, based on data from Jan. 1, 2012 to April 31, 2012, according to uscourts.gov. Population figures are from the 2010 census, the most recent available.
»31 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- USA Rugby: 'What BYU won ... was a mythical...
- Watch a video tribute to Sister Frances B....
- Elder Oaks promotes strengthening the free...
- High school football: Riley Nelson hired as...
- LDS Church is smart to reach out to 'Book of...
- Utes football recruiting: Polynesian players...
- Steven Powell will not be released from...
- Writers offer personal finance advice... 17
- Green energy loans have been a black... 10
- Utah's public university presidents... 9
- Obama: 'Our focus cannot drift' from... 7
- Huge drug cost disparities seen in... 6
- New app helps consumers purchase... 6
- West Davis Corridor project unveiled... 6
- Two new hotels announced for downtown... 5