10 influential women in U.S. politics
Sarah Palin »1 of 10 «
Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin was the first woman to hold that office. The former sports reporter then went on to make waves during her run for vice president in the 2008 president election alongside John McCain. Her highly conservative political viewpoints have made her a tea party favorite, and she was at one time considered a potential candidate for the 2012 presidential election. Palin has since started the "Pink Elephant Movement" to support female GOP candidates and appears regularly as a political commentator on Fox News.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Elizabeth Smart picks BYU rape response for...
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter moment:...
- Rose excited for near future stability,...
- New temple presidents
- Richard Norby released from hospital, returns...
- BYU's Ty Detmer discusses prayer, conversion,...
- IRS scam goes far beyond a phone call for...
- Anti-Trump protests turn violent... 47
- Why the University of Miami plans to... 43
- Clinton faulted on emails by State... 40
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 34
- Delegates in hand, Trump says he's got... 33
- Obama: World leaders rightfully... 29
- In Hiroshima, Obama honors 'silent cry'... 18
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 18