10 influential women in U.S. politics
»10 items «
Women serving in the U.S. political arena are making a name for themselves in both the Democratic and Republican parties for their ability to lead, make decisions, take risks and stick to their convictions, even though men still dominate the political scene. This growing demographic is gaining attention as women play a stronger role in the world of politics.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon mom, Mrs. Mexico, sticks to her...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Silent star: Detroit Lions rookie Ziggy Ansah...
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- Lost recording of an interview with 1867...
- Doug Robinson: Best and worst of the college...
- Boulder slams into Rockville home, killing two
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- Pay increase for Gov. Herbert, other... 67
- Legal analysis supports Utah's law on... 37
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP? 32
- Do Utah high school students need four... 30
- India government likely to review... 26
- What you think of welfare program... 25
- Health care debate about presidential... 24
- Health care signups increase to... 23