10 influential women in U.S. politics
»10 items «
Women serving in the U.S. political arena are making a name for themselves in both the Democratic and Republican parties for their ability to lead, make decisions, take risks and stick to their convictions, even though men still dominate the political scene. This growing demographic is gaining attention as women play a stronger role in the world of politics.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Concealed permit holder stopped armed robbery...
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'...
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- Photos: Hollywood comes to Utah with the...
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around as...
- New mission presidents
- Book review: Young widow's memoir presents a...
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- Mitt sounds like a candidate at Salt... 87
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts... 83
- Kerry: Violent extremism is not Islamic 28
- Measles outbreak casts spotlight on... 20
- Analysis: Obama seizes on recovery,... 17
- Idaho has 22 breeding wolf pairs, an... 12
- Religious response to postponed... 11
- VP Joe Biden: More access to higher ed... 10