One school district has more than $10,000 debt per student. Is it yours?
»41 items «
For school districts, debt is sometimes necessary in order to construct new buildings or provide additional services to students. But, which district has the most? The follow is a ranking of school districts based on total liabilities per student. Financial numbers, like total liabilities, came from Bloomberg, while education figures were found on the Utah State Office of Education website.
»41 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Elder Perry to undergo cancer treatment,...
- Scott Mitchell: Former U., NFL quarterback...
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- Brad Rock: BYU's window is closing; big year...
- Utah man accused of rape is no stranger to...
- 22 songs Utahns love singing in the car
- Ed and Elizabeth Smart make plea for help in...
- The Clean Cut: Lucasfilm responds to...
- Poll: LDS Church influence over... 60
- Utah GOP leaders going forward with new... 59
- Josh Romney: I won't run against Sen.... 56
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy... 36
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and... 20
- Former Davis High teacher admits to... 19
- Tickets sell out for 'Book of Mormon'... 16
- Gov. Gary Herbert resisting Utah GOP... 14