One school district has more than $10,000 debt per student. Is it yours?
»41 items «
For school districts, debt is sometimes necessary in order to construct new buildings or provide additional services to students. But, which district has the most? The follow is a ranking of school districts based on total liabilities per student. Financial numbers, like total liabilities, came from Bloomberg, while education figures were found on the Utah State Office of Education website.
»41 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jabari Parker posts photo of himself with LDS...
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior season
- For his brothers: American Fork family with 4...
- LDS Church releases renderings of final Provo...
- The Clean Cut: Michael Bublé and Idina...
- The Clean Cut: A cappella group's take on...
- How America feels about Mitt Romney right now
- Q&A with President Henry B. Eyring, Elder L....
- Japan slides into recession as tax hike... 14
- Robots will replace 50% of today's... 13
- Imbibing in Utah grows with population,... 7
- 'Red warning lights' flashing for... 5
- Millennials are quitting their jobs and... 5
- What's next for dead malls? 5
- Huge solar plant lags in early production 3
- FCC chair wants fee hike to expand... 2