One school district has more than $10,000 debt per student. Is it yours?
»41 items «
For school districts, debt is sometimes necessary in order to construct new buildings or provide additional services to students. But, which district has the most? The follow is a ranking of school districts based on total liabilities per student. Financial numbers, like total liabilities, came from Bloomberg, while education figures were found on the Utah State Office of Education website.
»41 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- BYU cornerback Jordan Johnson has recovered...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 19
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 11