One school district has more than $10,000 debt per student. Is it yours?
»41 items «
For school districts, debt is sometimes necessary in order to construct new buildings or provide additional services to students. But, which district has the most? The follow is a ranking of school districts based on total liabilities per student. Financial numbers, like total liabilities, came from Bloomberg, while education figures were found on the Utah State Office of Education website.
»41 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Photo gallery: Tornado rips Oklahoma suburb
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her...
- Wright Words: Oklahoma tornado provides...
- Fire chief says search almost complete in...
- BYU football: Fan-developed software gives...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- Tornado relief spurs LDS Church, Layton's...
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- S.L. draws up airport plans 30
- Writers offer personal finance advice... 30
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod... 17
- Should we let wunderkinds drop out of... 11
- Obama opposes GOP bill on Keystone XL... 10
- Obama: 'Our focus cannot drift' from... 9
- Airport TRAX ridership remains strong... 6
- IRS probe ignored most influential... 5