One school district has more than $10,000 debt per student. Is it yours?
»41 items «
For school districts, debt is sometimes necessary in order to construct new buildings or provide additional services to students. But, which district has the most? The follow is a ranking of school districts based on total liabilities per student. Financial numbers, like total liabilities, came from Bloomberg, while education figures were found on the Utah State Office of Education website.
»41 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Rock On: Utah has LeBron Syndrome
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Obama gives protection to gay,... 6
- New solar energy project at Utah... 5
- Future of Draper Park School building... 4
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at... 4
- Parks visitors spent $596M in Utah last... 3
- Project aims to improve wireless... 2
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of... 2
- US-EU trade talks sour amid chlorine... 1