20 of today's most spiritually influential individuals
Francis Chan »1 of 20 «
As the founder of Cornerstone Church in Simi Vally, Calif., pastor, author and speaker Francis Chan left it all behind when he abruptly sold his home and moved his family to Asia to minimize the growing emphasis on "Francis Chan" and put it back onto God. Since then his book, "Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God," has hit the New York Times best-seller list. Chan, who gives away 90 percent of his income, shot to fame when he was featured in the now international video called "Stop And Think" which was a viral, Internet hit.
»1 of 20 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New mission presidents
- All 4 of Joseph Smith's firsthand accounts of...
- One thing that changed my view of marriage...
- Rock On: Next Utah college coach to leave is ...
- National experts weigh in on the BYU Cougars'...
- Mormon humanitarian Bishnu Adhikari, family...
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on...
- Analysis: Utah Jazz will be better, but will...
- Q-and-A with Elder Oaks: Protecting... 122
- Defending the Faith: Warfare and the... 72
- All 4 of Joseph Smith's firsthand... 72
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Euphemisms can't... 36
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and... 22
- 5 professional athletes who stand up... 22
- Faith leaders call for religious... 20
- Utah woman produces her own Book of... 16