20 of today's most spiritually influential individuals
Francis Chan »1 of 20 «
As the founder of Cornerstone Church in Simi Vally, Calif., pastor, author and speaker Francis Chan left it all behind when he abruptly sold his home and moved his family to Asia to minimize the growing emphasis on "Francis Chan" and put it back onto God. Since then his book, "Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God," has hit the New York Times best-seller list. Chan, who gives away 90 percent of his income, shot to fame when he was featured in the now international video called "Stop And Think" which was a viral, Internet hit.
»1 of 20 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS First Presidency calls 8 new MTC presidents
- In our opinion: Mounting evidence suggests...
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl...
- Jeb Bush used 'shock and awe' campaign to...
- BYU reaches 9-win plateau, hoping for bowl...
- Utah Jazz excited for a crack at undefeated...
- Ex-EFY counselor sent to prison for sex with...
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA career...
- MTC missionaries spend Thanksgiving... 11
- Wright Words: Why Thanksgiving is... 4
- A lesson a little girl learned while... 4
- LDS Church releases 'A Savior Is Born'... 4
- The most grateful religions in America,... 2
- Pope Francis brings peace message to... 1
- New Joseph Smith Papers volume provides... 1
- Book review: 'Understanding the... 1