20 of today's most spiritually influential individuals
Francis Chan »1 of 20 «
As the founder of Cornerstone Church in Simi Vally, Calif., pastor, author and speaker Francis Chan left it all behind when he abruptly sold his home and moved his family to Asia to minimize the growing emphasis on "Francis Chan" and put it back onto God. Since then his book, "Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God," has hit the New York Times best-seller list. Chan, who gives away 90 percent of his income, shot to fame when he was featured in the now international video called "Stop And Think" which was a viral, Internet hit.
»1 of 20 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- BYU confirms Jim McMahon will be inducted...
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have...
- The Clean Cut: Toddler can't help but run to...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 49
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the... 42
- New DVD tells story of David... 12
- New Harmony: Viewing the penmanship of... 9
- New Utah rabbi hopes to 'perfect the... 6
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies... 5
- 5 unusual places of worship 5
- 10 religious leaders you may not know... 5