Pioneer Day celebrations throughout Utah
»28 items «
Deseret News archives
Although July 24th is a celebration of the anniversary of the day the Mormon pioneers entered the Salt Lake Valley in 1847, the festivities held around the state of Utah are full of fun for everyone. While many cities and towns celebrate with the typical parade and fireworks, several other towns have their own long-standing traditions that are unexpected, but exciting all the same. The following is a list of just some of the festivities and Pioneer Day celebrations in Utah. For more information about events in your area visit your local city website. Also visit: DaysOf27.com, EnjoyUtah.org and TheCityCafe. To see other festivals going on in the month of July, visit: 2012 Summer Festivals around the state of Utah in July.
»28 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- NFL locals photo gallery: Kyle Van Noy and...
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're proud...
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Obama to GOP: 'Stop just hating all the... 46
- US Court: Virginia marriage is for all... 44
- Republican, Democratic political... 37
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Most Americans believe the U.S. should... 25
- Obama maintains busy fundraising... 22
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 22
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21