Deseret Book Top 10 for June 25-30
The newest book from President Uchtdorf helps women remember they are not forgotten.
Inspired by the five petals of the tiny forget-me-not flower, President Dieter F. Uchtdorf reminds us of five things we will be wise to never forget:
To be patient with ourselves
To distinguish between a good sacrifice and a foolish sacrifice
To be happy now
To focus on the “why” of the gospel
To know that the Lord loves each of us infinitely.
View on DeseretBook.com
Related: What's new: 'Forget Me Not' by President Dieter F. Uchtdorf
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Saturday morning quarterback: 3 stars and...