The areas in Utah with the most social security benefits. Where do you rank?
»50 items «
In 2012, over 56 million Americans will get $778 billion in Social Security benefits, according to the Social Security Administration. Seniors in Utah are getting a piece of that pie, but which areas in Utah are getting the most social security benefits? Here's a list of the areas in Utah that get the most social security benefits from the government per capita, each month, according to figures from the Internal Revenue Service in 2008, the most recent data available. Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) is gross income minus adjustments. Population figures are from the 2010 census, the most recent data.
»50 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Hundreds search for missing Provo woman who...
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on...
- New mission presidents
- Father raises awareness of congenital defect...
- LDS Church to create Central Eurasian Mission...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Euphemisms can't capture...
- 'As great as hosting the Olympics': Utah's...
- Utah Jazz: Derrick Favors continues to make...
- What could McDonald's do to fix its... 11
- Utah construction companies fined,... 8
- How one woman unplugged from technology... 6
- It can cost you $12,000 a year to buy... 4
- Photos: Sharing birthday wishes 2
- First lady: Tech industry to train,... 1
- Greece under fire from creditors as... 1
- Diet Pepsi dropping aspartame on... 1