The areas in Utah with the most social security benefits. Where do you rank?
»50 items «
In 2012, over 56 million Americans will get $778 billion in Social Security benefits, according to the Social Security Administration. Seniors in Utah are getting a piece of that pie, but which areas in Utah are getting the most social security benefits? Here's a list of the areas in Utah that get the most social security benefits from the government per capita, each month, according to figures from the Internal Revenue Service in 2008, the most recent data available. Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) is gross income minus adjustments. Population figures are from the 2010 census, the most recent data.
»50 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Videographer explains drone flight over D.C....
- Ex-Utahn accused of killing 6 in Texas was...
- Big turnout of fans buoys Jazz
- Hundreds pray, fast for Utah boy burned over...
- Drone flies over LDS Washington D.C.Temple,...
- Is independence a viable option for BYU, or...
- My view: The most famous person born in Utah
- Parents of eight children both have cancer,...
- US unemployment aid applications fall... 11
- Utah gas prices climb 14 cents from... 9
- Utahns' satisfaction with downtown Salt... 7
- DeseretNews.com continues to see... 6
- Inventor pushes solar panels for roads,... 4
- Kearns-Tribune, Deseret News ask judge... 4
- House votes to make business tax break... 3
- Smith's store to anchor development at... 3