The areas in Utah with the most social security benefits. Where do you rank?
»50 items «
In 2012, over 56 million Americans will get $778 billion in Social Security benefits, according to the Social Security Administration. Seniors in Utah are getting a piece of that pie, but which areas in Utah are getting the most social security benefits? Here's a list of the areas in Utah that get the most social security benefits from the government per capita, each month, according to figures from the Internal Revenue Service in 2008, the most recent data available. Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) is gross income minus adjustments. Population figures are from the 2010 census, the most recent data.
»50 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU past...
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- How would LDS be affected by renewed US-Cuba...
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- Canada man finds an Elizabeth Gallagher for...
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 8
- Is brand loyalty the new religion? 6
- Biggest mailing day of the year means... 5
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- Insurers ease 'Obamacare' deadline 3
- Keystone pipeline to top Senate agenda... 3
- AP sources: NFL employees turn over... 3
- PacifiCorp to close Deer Creek Mine in... 3