The areas in Utah with the most social security benefits. Where do you rank?
»50 items «
In 2012, over 56 million Americans will get $778 billion in Social Security benefits, according to the Social Security Administration. Seniors in Utah are getting a piece of that pie, but which areas in Utah are getting the most social security benefits? Here's a list of the areas in Utah that get the most social security benefits from the government per capita, each month, according to figures from the Internal Revenue Service in 2008, the most recent data available. Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) is gross income minus adjustments. Population figures are from the 2010 census, the most recent data.
»50 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him to...
- Utah man building Disneyland out of Legos...
- 10 takeaways from BYU football media day
- Dick Harmon: Nike designing a shoe...
- 'Vampire trucker' admits to holding women for...
- Freeway cattle drive concludes without a...
- Ruby Girl: New website aims to give LDS young...
- Who will be BYU's starting quarterback? Hill?...
- Stocks, pound fall again due to UK vote... 8
- Community leaders share growth... 5
- Gap between Salt Lake renters, owners... 3
- Volkswagen settles emissions-cheating... 3
- Allegiant Air adding flights from Provo... 3
- Tesla wants to be the ultimate... 2
- Millennials are sparking the next... 2
- Dave Ramsey: Navigating the line... 2