The areas in Utah with the most social security benefits. Where do you rank?
»50 items «
In 2012, over 56 million Americans will get $778 billion in Social Security benefits, according to the Social Security Administration. Seniors in Utah are getting a piece of that pie, but which areas in Utah are getting the most social security benefits? Here's a list of the areas in Utah that get the most social security benefits from the government per capita, each month, according to figures from the Internal Revenue Service in 2008, the most recent data available. Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) is gross income minus adjustments. Population figures are from the 2010 census, the most recent data.
»50 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay...
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk (ahem,...
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt status...
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Wanted Layton man dies in New Mexico plane crash
- A more family-friendly minimum wage 27
- With Boston out, another Salt Lake... 14
- Higher wages a surprising success for... 11
- Hillary Clinton offers energy plans,... 10
- Saving just $4 per day can make you a... 10
- Why the 9 to 5 factory work isn't... 9
- What consumers need to know about chip... 6
- Sex and violence harm rather than help... 5