The real cost of eating: The average price, time people spend on food
»16 items «
Photo credit: Tax Credit via flickr.com
Food and shelter are two vital things we need to survive, and they don't come free. Paying rent or making house payments are relatively clear-cut costs, but the cost of food is at times a bit hazy. Some meals we eat out, and for others we stay home, and the price of food constantly fluctuates, making it hard to create and stick to any food budget. A recent publication by the Bureau of Labor Statistics revealed how much money and time people spend on eating, on average, according to income and other factors. The statistics can help when it comes to budgeting, grocery shopping and providing for a family.
»16 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS First Presidency announces area...
- New mission presidents
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed after...
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- Linehan's leg helps propel BYU past Cal for...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- ValueSpeak: How did my toddler grandson...
- LDS sister missionaries assaulted in Chile
- Michelle Singletary: Stop picking on... 21
- More Americans spending at least half... 7
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view... 7
- Pope echoes feminist anthem of equal... 6
- $100 million for a home? Luxury buyers... 4
- We finally understand what robots mean... 2
- Steve Eaton: eBay exile is small price... 2
- Exxon's 1Q profit falls 46 percent amid... 1