The real cost of eating: The average price, time people spend on food
»16 items «
Photo credit: Tax Credit via flickr.com
Food and shelter are two vital things we need to survive, and they don't come free. Paying rent or making house payments are relatively clear-cut costs, but the cost of food is at times a bit hazy. Some meals we eat out, and for others we stay home, and the price of food constantly fluctuates, making it hard to create and stick to any food budget. A recent publication by the Bureau of Labor Statistics revealed how much money and time people spend on eating, on average, according to income and other factors. The statistics can help when it comes to budgeting, grocery shopping and providing for a family.
»16 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS couple with triplets expecting twins:...
- LDS Church confirms women's meeting now part...
- Days before deadline, brain cancer victim may...
- Search warrants: Poisoning suspected in...
- Newcomers enjoy BYU hoops debut in Cougar Tipoff
- Strack family: Search warrants begin 'to...
- Live streams: 2A & 3A volleyball championship...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- How one woman got rid of $20,000 in... 3
- Charity, it does a body good 3
- 5 questions to ask on the way to the ER 3
- Stocks mostly lower as oil sinks,... 2
- Smartphone data encryption causing... 2
- This billionaire is going to die broke... 2
- The marriage between economic success... 2
- Top 10 money mistakes new parents make 2