The real cost of eating: The average price, time people spend on food
»16 items «
Photo credit: Tax Credit via flickr.com
Food and shelter are two vital things we need to survive, and they don't come free. Paying rent or making house payments are relatively clear-cut costs, but the cost of food is at times a bit hazy. Some meals we eat out, and for others we stay home, and the price of food constantly fluctuates, making it hard to create and stick to any food budget. A recent publication by the Bureau of Labor Statistics revealed how much money and time people spend on eating, on average, according to income and other factors. The statistics can help when it comes to budgeting, grocery shopping and providing for a family.
»16 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in the...
- College football predictions: How will 2014...
- LDS stake presidency participates in ALS Ice...
- 'Frozen' star Santino Fontana discusses...
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars So'oto,...
- Peavler: Why the UConn game won't be a repeat...
- Obama administration announces new... 19
- How to eat on just $4 a day 16
- California push to avert higher gas... 10
- 10 things to know about corporate... 10
- Mimicking the airlines, hotels get... 9
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 9
- Burger King in talks to buy Tim Hortons 7
- All aboard: How to win the budget... 3