The real cost of eating: The average price, time people spend on food
»16 items «
Photo credit: Tax Credit via flickr.com
Food and shelter are two vital things we need to survive, and they don't come free. Paying rent or making house payments are relatively clear-cut costs, but the cost of food is at times a bit hazy. Some meals we eat out, and for others we stay home, and the price of food constantly fluctuates, making it hard to create and stick to any food budget. A recent publication by the Bureau of Labor Statistics revealed how much money and time people spend on eating, on average, according to income and other factors. The statistics can help when it comes to budgeting, grocery shopping and providing for a family.
»16 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No. 23 in...
- Was Saratoga Springs man killed while lunging...
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving door...
- BYU off to first 3-0 start in 6 seasons, but...
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia team...
- A conversation with Mormon convert and 7-time...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Jon Heder becomes Napoleon Dynamite again for...
- The economy has begun to recover, but... 23
- 11 jobs that need women ... and men 15
- 4 financial follies of the millennial... 12
- Older Americans struggle with student debt 4
- APPLE LIVE: Larger iPhones and... 3
- Some cities like Ferguson get 40... 3
- Parents are short changing their girls... 2
- Why separate bank accounts might help... 2