The real cost of eating: The average price, time people spend on food
»16 items «
Photo credit: Tax Credit via flickr.com
Food and shelter are two vital things we need to survive, and they don't come free. Paying rent or making house payments are relatively clear-cut costs, but the cost of food is at times a bit hazy. Some meals we eat out, and for others we stay home, and the price of food constantly fluctuates, making it hard to create and stick to any food budget. A recent publication by the Bureau of Labor Statistics revealed how much money and time people spend on eating, on average, according to income and other factors. The statistics can help when it comes to budgeting, grocery shopping and providing for a family.
»16 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie re-signs...
- Former Cougar star Jackson Emery shares...
- Longtime teacher, BYU instructor appointed...
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- TV Review: Broadway wins in live 'Sound of...
- Most US workers unprepared to meet... 7
- Start thinking about retirement while... 7
- Couple money woes: When one partner is... 5
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday... 5
- 'Caregiving' it all: When taking care... 5
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low 4
- Record crowds over weekend, but... 2
- Sherry Young: Credit card debt can... 2