The real cost of eating: The average price, time people spend on food
»16 items «
Photo credit: Tax Credit via flickr.com
Food and shelter are two vital things we need to survive, and they don't come free. Paying rent or making house payments are relatively clear-cut costs, but the cost of food is at times a bit hazy. Some meals we eat out, and for others we stay home, and the price of food constantly fluctuates, making it hard to create and stick to any food budget. A recent publication by the Bureau of Labor Statistics revealed how much money and time people spend on eating, on average, according to income and other factors. The statistics can help when it comes to budgeting, grocery shopping and providing for a family.
»16 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS missionary surprises mom with homecoming...
- BYU student health plan exemption expires
- Morning links: Taysom Hill profiled by ESPN;...
- Utah's 'big game' against Big Blue has...
- The Latest: Defiant Kentucky clerk goes to...
- Woman accused of stabbing girlfriend 46 times...
- Utah bachelor lets sister set him up on 31...
- Which returned missionaries will make the...
- There's more to why Americans don't... 13
- How do schools calculate new stipends... 2
- How Medicare is trying to start a... 2
- Randy Shumway: Invest in education to... 2
- World stocks fall after Fed suggests... 1
- Applications for US jobless aid rise to... 1
- Balancing act: Quest for work-life... 1
- Is there a bigger picture to the selfie? 1