Which cities in Utah get the most unemployment? See where your city fits
»50 items «
Ken Lund via Flickr
Some areas are wealthy and some aren't as fortunate. But which cities receive the most unemployment benefits? Here's a list of the areas in Utah that get the most unemployment benefits from the government per capita, according to figures from the Internal Revenue Service in 2008, the most recent data available. Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) is gross income minus adjustments. Population figures are from the 2010 census, the most recent data.
»50 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to replace...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Dick Harmon: BYU exits Las Vegas in a...
- San Francisco coach apologizes for postgame...
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why we...
- BYU basketball: Gonzaga builds early lead,...
- Second victim found of Murray trucker accused...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Judge: Biological father will share... 31
- The story of a fish, a river and what's... 27
- Local religious leaders urge support... 25
- Cities, state battle panhandling... 24
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to... 24
- Gov. Herbert: I'm an 'action figure' on... 22
- Hatch, Lee call on federal government... 19
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 18