Family net worth drops 40 percent from 2007 to 2010
»11 items «
Image credit: Tax Credits via flickr.com
Families often experience financial roller coasters, but the last three years have been a sad ride for most families, with little to be thrilled about. Americans have taken some serious hits financially in recent years, and new data from the Federal Reserve's Survey of Consumer Finance, released in June of this year, shows exactly where those hits have been taken.
»11 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Employee error ruins 41 acres of Salt Lake...
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- Salt Lake City to become next Google... 17
- UTA board approves new pay plan for... 11
- AP Investigation: Slavery taints global... 6
- Oil council: Shale won't last, Arctic... 3
- Employee error ruins 41 acres of Salt... 3
- Internet outages reveal gaps in US... 2
- Astronauts board space station for... 2
- Stericycle medical waste incinerator... 2