Family net worth drops 40 percent from 2007 to 2010
»11 items «
Image credit: Tax Credits via flickr.com
Families often experience financial roller coasters, but the last three years have been a sad ride for most families, with little to be thrilled about. Americans have taken some serious hits financially in recent years, and new data from the Federal Reserve's Survey of Consumer Finance, released in June of this year, shows exactly where those hits have been taken.
»11 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Modest swimsuit designer speaks out on bikinis
- LDS Church responds to 'misinformation' about...
- High school football: Reigning Mr. Football...
- Washington Post writer: Mitt Romney lost...
- Amy Adams, Glenn Beck present different takes...
- Quinton Pedroza dismissed from Utah Utes...
- Ryan Teeples: BYU sports is for BYUtv, not...
- Colorado Mormons join other faiths in...
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running... 20
- Want a better return on your college... 17
- Sen. Hatch: Gov't report shows that... 8
- Efforts to stop excavation at Point of... 8
- Men's Wearhouse fires founder and... 4
- Immigration reform would improve... 3
- Got weeds? Hire a goat 2
- Private school in Texas gives students... 2