Family net worth drops 40 percent from 2007 to 2010
»11 items «
Image credit: Tax Credits via flickr.com
Families often experience financial roller coasters, but the last three years have been a sad ride for most families, with little to be thrilled about. Americans have taken some serious hits financially in recent years, and new data from the Federal Reserve's Survey of Consumer Finance, released in June of this year, shows exactly where those hits have been taken.
»11 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- NFL locals photo gallery: Kyle Van Noy and...
- College football: BYU receives votes in...
- First two stakes mark milestone as LDS Church...
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding' with...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 13
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4... 12
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 8
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- Utah Transit Authority eyeing electric... 4