Family net worth drops 40 percent from 2007 to 2010
»11 items «
Image credit: Tax Credits via flickr.com
Families often experience financial roller coasters, but the last three years have been a sad ride for most families, with little to be thrilled about. Americans have taken some serious hits financially in recent years, and new data from the Federal Reserve's Survey of Consumer Finance, released in June of this year, shows exactly where those hits have been taken.
»11 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Elizabeth Smart picks BYU rape response for...
- New mission presidents
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging...
- New temple presidents
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- Rose excited for near future stability,...
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter moment:...
- Tips & Tricks: 6 reasons you may be getting...
- South Jordan's FrontRunner-oriented... 10
- John Williams remembered by friends as... 8
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 8
- Trump proposes wall to protect golf... 7
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in... 7
- AP Interview: Qatar energy minister... 6
- New Mexico is first to sue EPA, mine... 5
- Salt Lake City to begin phasing out... 5