Family net worth drops 40 percent from 2007 to 2010
»11 items «
Image credit: Tax Credits via flickr.com
Families often experience financial roller coasters, but the last three years have been a sad ride for most families, with little to be thrilled about. Americans have taken some serious hits financially in recent years, and new data from the Federal Reserve's Survey of Consumer Finance, released in June of this year, shows exactly where those hits have been taken.
»11 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Sister Frances J. Monson's legacy of love...
- LDS Church responds to Boy Scouts of...
- Davis County honor student arrested in deaths...
- Letters to family show Steven Powell still...
- Live streaming: Frances J. Monson funeral
- Police locate West Point teen called 'person...
- BYU basketball: Agustin Ambrosino leaves BYU...
- Boy Scouts open membership to all boys,...
- S.L. draws up airport plans 33
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod... 29
- Should we let wunderkinds drop out of... 13
- Obama opposes GOP bill on Keystone XL... 11
- IRS official to take the 5th at hearing 8
- Apple's Cook to face Senate questions... 6
- The future of food? 3D printing moves... 6
- Obama threatens veto of Republican... 6