The most charitable areas in Utah. Who gives the most?
»50 items «
Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Some people are extremely charitable and others aren't quite so generous. But what about certain cities? Here's a list of the most charitable areas in Utah, by ZIP code. The data is from 2008, the most recent available from the Internal Revenue Service. The ZIP codes are sorted by charitable contributions per person. Figures for population are from the 2010 Census, the most recent data available.
»50 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS First Presidency calls 8 new MTC presidents
- In our opinion: Mounting evidence suggests...
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl...
- Jeb Bush used 'shock and awe' campaign to...
- BYU reaches 9-win plateau, hoping for bowl...
- Ex-EFY counselor sent to prison for sex with...
- Utah Jazz excited for a crack at undefeated...
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- Men and women: Understanding the wage... 34
- The new Thanksgiving tradition: A quick... 11
- Clinton proposes $275 billion in new... 7
- Recruiting crisis? UHP, other agencies... 7
- Obama shops at Washington bookstore,... 5
- How to avoid scams on Cyber Monday and... 4
- Utahns urged to shift spending during... 4
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding... 2