The most charitable areas in Utah. Who gives the most?
»50 items «
Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Some people are extremely charitable and others aren't quite so generous. But what about certain cities? Here's a list of the most charitable areas in Utah, by ZIP code. The data is from 2008, the most recent available from the Internal Revenue Service. The ZIP codes are sorted by charitable contributions per person. Figures for population are from the 2010 Census, the most recent data available.
»50 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- In our opinion: Confronted by power, Christ...
- 'Because of Him': LDS video on Christ...
- Utah Jazz: Plan's playing out, but plenty of...
- Two bodies discovered near Provo's Squaw Peak
- New mission presidents
- Tabernacle Choir performs Handel's 'Messiah'...
- No stranger to struggle: Cottonwood's Cooper...
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental shooting...
- How much did President Obama donate to... 47
- Obamacare may not be as expensive as we... 28
- Salt Lake City's inversion problem... 13
- Budget office: Raising federal minimum... 12
- Sierra Club labels Utah oil shale, tar... 5
- Crowds to flock to Salt Lake City this... 4
- Michelle Obama: High school diploma is... 3
- Delta tops list of most profitable... 3