The most charitable areas in Utah. Who gives the most?
»50 items «
Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Some people are extremely charitable and others aren't quite so generous. But what about certain cities? Here's a list of the most charitable areas in Utah, by ZIP code. The data is from 2008, the most recent available from the Internal Revenue Service. The ZIP codes are sorted by charitable contributions per person. Figures for population are from the 2010 Census, the most recent data available.
»50 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Photo gallery: Tornado rips Oklahoma suburb
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- Fire chief says search almost complete in...
- BYU football: Fan-developed software gives...
- Journalists criticize Obama administration,...
- Bodyguards allegedly beat up 2 fans who took...
- Funeral services for Sister Frances J. Monson...
- Wright Words: Oklahoma tornado provides...
- Writers offer personal finance advice... 30
- S.L. draws up airport plans 22
- Obama: 'Our focus cannot drift' from... 9
- Should we let wunderkinds drop out of... 9
- West Davis Corridor project unveiled... 6
- Airport TRAX ridership remains strong... 6
- Tea party tax returns show small... 5
- IRS probe ignored most influential... 5