The most charitable areas in Utah. Who gives the most?
»50 items «
Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Some people are extremely charitable and others aren't quite so generous. But what about certain cities? Here's a list of the most charitable areas in Utah, by ZIP code. The data is from 2008, the most recent available from the Internal Revenue Service. The ZIP codes are sorted by charitable contributions per person. Figures for population are from the 2010 Census, the most recent data available.
»50 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Alex Boye to make second appearance on NBC's...
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- Job insecurity is the new normal. Here's how...
- 20 things I wish I would have known before...
- Herbert pleads with Obama to stop any new...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- BYU football: Fred Warner, other...
- Heavy rains slam Davis County, cause...
- Why the 9 to 5 factory work isn't... 18
- Salt Lake County cities, school... 18
- Who wins and loses under Obama's... 12
- Higher wages a surprising success for... 11
- Sex and violence harm rather than help... 5
- Contractor fined for employing children... 4
- There's a bipartisan new approach to... 3
- Which Utah city is ranked highest for... 2