BYU football: Seven must-see sites in South Bend, Ind. when playing Notre Dame
Touchdown Jesus »1 of 7 «
The "Word of Life Mural," also known as "Touchdown Jesus," is one of the most famous landmarks on the Notre Dame Campus. It is a 132-foot-high stone mosaic of Jesus on the library building, facing the football field, with his arms raised, seemingly signaling a touchdown. The mural contains 81 different types of stone material from 16 countries.
»1 of 7 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Women hired by LDS Church History Department...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- LDS Church opposed to state senator's medical...
- For Star Lotulelei, Super Bowl loss leaves...
- Strike up the band for better health
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 103
- Morning links: Grading the BYU, Utah... 84
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 66
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 29
- Defense, rebounding, big second half... 22
- Brad Rock: No BYU, but no regrets for... 22
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the... 20