BYU football: Seven must-see sites in South Bend, Ind. when playing Notre Dame
Touchdown Jesus »1 of 7 «
The "Word of Life Mural," also known as "Touchdown Jesus," is one of the most famous landmarks on the Notre Dame Campus. It is a 132-foot-high stone mosaic of Jesus on the library building, facing the football field, with his arms raised, seemingly signaling a touchdown. The mural contains 81 different types of stone material from 16 countries.
»1 of 7 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church responds to 'misinformation' about...
- Washington Post writer: Mitt Romney lost...
- High school football: Reigning Mr. Football...
- Amy Adams, Glenn Beck present different takes...
- My husband Alex Boye grilled in UK for 'I'm a...
- Modest swimsuit designer speaks out on bikinis
- Bear scare: 'Baden and Logan saved my life.'
- Quinton Pedroza dismissed from Utah Utes...
- BYU football: Cougars must secure their... 178
- High school football: Reigning Mr.... 62
- Dick Harmon: Bronco Mendenhall and... 35
- Quinton Pedroza dismissed from Utah... 30
- Utes basketball: Utah conducting... 28
- Teen's family apologizes to family of... 21
- Austin Collie's workout with San... 18
- Brad Rock: USU coach Matt Wells has... 11