Buyers market? What city's home prices fell 40% in the past year
»30 items «
Mike Terry, Deseret News
U.S. home prices may be improving, but not all areas are the same. The April S&P/Case-Shiller index of property values showed prices are slowing their descent, falling 1.9 percent from the previous year. It was the smallest decline since November 2010, Bloomberg reported. While some areas are showing improvement, take a look at these cities and towns that keep falling. The Deseret News compiled a list of the 30 worst performing Utah housing areas by city, according to data from Zillow.com. The data refer to median list prices for single-family homes.
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Job insecurity is the new normal. Here's how...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt... 48
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay... 37
- Prison inmates start hunger strike,... 34
- Abortion supporters get help from... 24
- Job insecurity is the new normal.... 21
- Trump's call for mass deportations runs... 20
- Obama rule for power plants to compel... 20
- Salt Lake County cities, school... 16