Buyers market? What city's home prices fell 40% in the past year
»30 items «
Mike Terry, Deseret News
U.S. home prices may be improving, but not all areas are the same. The April S&P/Case-Shiller index of property values showed prices are slowing their descent, falling 1.9 percent from the previous year. It was the smallest decline since November 2010, Bloomberg reported. While some areas are showing improvement, take a look at these cities and towns that keep falling. The Deseret News compiled a list of the 30 worst performing Utah housing areas by city, according to data from Zillow.com. The data refer to median list prices for single-family homes.
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Obama tamps down prospect of strikes in... 16
- House, Senate intel chiefs press White... 16
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Saudi king says terrorists will reach... 13