Buyers market? What city's home prices fell 40% in the past year
»30 items «
Mike Terry, Deseret News
U.S. home prices may be improving, but not all areas are the same. The April S&P/Case-Shiller index of property values showed prices are slowing their descent, falling 1.9 percent from the previous year. It was the smallest decline since November 2010, Bloomberg reported. While some areas are showing improvement, take a look at these cities and towns that keep falling. The Deseret News compiled a list of the 30 worst performing Utah housing areas by city, according to data from Zillow.com. The data refer to median list prices for single-family homes.
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- General manager Dennis Lindsey feels Utah...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Family of scholars: Utah family celebrates...
- NBA draft: Weber State's Joel Bolomboy...
- LDS family stars in new TLC show, stresses...
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than...
- BYU, Utah State football programs receive...
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 73
- Mormon youth leader dies on trek outing... 70
- Preventing mass shootings? Utah... 67
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Dems stage election-year sit-in on... 46
- Poll: Trump up over Clinton in Utah,... 42
- Democrats end 25-hour plus protest to... 30
- Chaffetz: I'm going to be 'kid in a... 29