Buyers market? What city's home prices fell 40% in the past year
»30 items «
Mike Terry, Deseret News
U.S. home prices may be improving, but not all areas are the same. The April S&P/Case-Shiller index of property values showed prices are slowing their descent, falling 1.9 percent from the previous year. It was the smallest decline since November 2010, Bloomberg reported. While some areas are showing improvement, take a look at these cities and towns that keep falling. The Deseret News compiled a list of the 30 worst performing Utah housing areas by city, according to data from Zillow.com. The data refer to median list prices for single-family homes.
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Elders Rasband, Stevenson, Renlund sustained...
- Precedents — and exceptions...
- 185th Semiannual General Conference talk...
- College football: Utes climb to No. 5 in...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- Reasons for Travis Wilson's confidence:...
- Utes ready to show off new field Saturday...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 25
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19
- Roosevelt girl, 8, recovering from pit... 15
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make... 15