Buyers market? What city's home prices fell 40% in the past year
»30 items «
Mike Terry, Deseret News
U.S. home prices may be improving, but not all areas are the same. The April S&P/Case-Shiller index of property values showed prices are slowing their descent, falling 1.9 percent from the previous year. It was the smallest decline since November 2010, Bloomberg reported. While some areas are showing improvement, take a look at these cities and towns that keep falling. The Deseret News compiled a list of the 30 worst performing Utah housing areas by city, according to data from Zillow.com. The data refer to median list prices for single-family homes.
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Biskupski calls for resignations of nearly...
- BYU athletic director Tom Holmoe talks...
- For now, odds are '50-50' that BYU ends up in...
- Tebow’s recent breakup creates divide...
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Tanner Mangum is...
- LDS First Presidency calls 8 new MTC presidents
- Zuckerberg and wife, in letter to new...
- The Piano Guys perform 'Silent Night' at New...
- Biskupski calls for resignations of... 82
- College Football: Utah moves back into... 71
- Jeb Bush used 'shock and awe' campaign... 51
- 'No more baby parts': Reclusive... 50
- World leaders gather to try to save... 38
- Police: 3 killed, 9 wounded in attack... 35
- Men and women: Understanding the wage... 35
- Obama: Climate pact an 'act of... 33