Buyers market? What city's home prices fell 40% in the past year
»30 items «
Mike Terry, Deseret News
U.S. home prices may be improving, but not all areas are the same. The April S&P/Case-Shiller index of property values showed prices are slowing their descent, falling 1.9 percent from the previous year. It was the smallest decline since November 2010, Bloomberg reported. While some areas are showing improvement, take a look at these cities and towns that keep falling. The Deseret News compiled a list of the 30 worst performing Utah housing areas by city, according to data from Zillow.com. The data refer to median list prices for single-family homes.
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- BYU football: Practice fights elicit smiles...
- Dad tires of hearing hit 'Frozen' song,...
- Tournament central: 5A boys quarterfinals...
- Lehi airman pulls off 'Operation Surprise'...
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for Wasatch...
- Family of BYU student hit by car say they are...
- National, local businesses file briefs... 52
- Advocates rally and 'roar' for... 48
- Family of BYU student hit by car say... 38
- Utah Democrats offer full Medicaid... 31
- Attempt to raise minimum wage in Utah... 28
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Sweden... 23
- Birth father rights the focus of two... 21
- 'Win-win solution' keeps Utah caucus... 20