Buyers market? What city's home prices fell 40% in the past year
»30 items «
Mike Terry, Deseret News
U.S. home prices may be improving, but not all areas are the same. The April S&P/Case-Shiller index of property values showed prices are slowing their descent, falling 1.9 percent from the previous year. It was the smallest decline since November 2010, Bloomberg reported. While some areas are showing improvement, take a look at these cities and towns that keep falling. The Deseret News compiled a list of the 30 worst performing Utah housing areas by city, according to data from Zillow.com. The data refer to median list prices for single-family homes.
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia team...
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No. 23 in...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- 42 ways to make your kids feel absolutely loved
- Was Saratoga Springs man killed while lunging...
- Friends, family, strangers gather at vigil...
- 'They killed my son because he's... 78
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving... 65
- Was Saratoga Springs man killed while... 51
- Taylorsville teacher injured after her... 47
- Do guns belong in the hands of... 39
- Friends, family, strangers gather at... 34
- Obama 'confident' of Islamic State... 19
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 19