Buyers market? What city's home prices fell 40% in the past year
»30 items «
Mike Terry, Deseret News
U.S. home prices may be improving, but not all areas are the same. The April S&P/Case-Shiller index of property values showed prices are slowing their descent, falling 1.9 percent from the previous year. It was the smallest decline since November 2010, Bloomberg reported. While some areas are showing improvement, take a look at these cities and towns that keep falling. The Deseret News compiled a list of the 30 worst performing Utah housing areas by city, according to data from Zillow.com. The data refer to median list prices for single-family homes.
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Red and Blue Recruits: Branden Bowen commits...
- BYU supports Virginia kicker whose dad...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- BYU football: No rest for BYU defense during...
- 20 things I will not regret doing with my kids
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- Heisman Trophy tracker, week 4: Ranking the...
- Bingham High students walk out over... 96
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 87
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Poll: Utahns in favor of school... 28
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 19
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 18
- Debates ready to start, third-party... 16