Buyers market? What city's home prices fell 40% in the past year
»30 items «
Mike Terry, Deseret News
U.S. home prices may be improving, but not all areas are the same. The April S&P/Case-Shiller index of property values showed prices are slowing their descent, falling 1.9 percent from the previous year. It was the smallest decline since November 2010, Bloomberg reported. While some areas are showing improvement, take a look at these cities and towns that keep falling. The Deseret News compiled a list of the 30 worst performing Utah housing areas by city, according to data from Zillow.com. The data refer to median list prices for single-family homes.
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New mission presidents
- Elizabeth Smart picks BYU rape response for...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging...
- New temple presidents
- Tips & Tricks: 6 reasons you may be getting...
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Dave Rose anxious to get...
- Doug Robinson: $280M UCLA deal breaks record,...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 96
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 39
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 32
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 18
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- South Jordan's FrontRunner-oriented... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9