Buyers market? What city's home prices fell 40% in the past year
»30 items «
Mike Terry, Deseret News
U.S. home prices may be improving, but not all areas are the same. The April S&P/Case-Shiller index of property values showed prices are slowing their descent, falling 1.9 percent from the previous year. It was the smallest decline since November 2010, Bloomberg reported. While some areas are showing improvement, take a look at these cities and towns that keep falling. The Deseret News compiled a list of the 30 worst performing Utah housing areas by city, according to data from Zillow.com. The data refer to median list prices for single-family homes.
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- USA Rugby: 'What BYU won ... was a mythical...
- Watch a video tribute to Sister Frances B....
- Elder Oaks promotes strengthening the free...
- High school football: Riley Nelson hired as...
- LDS Church is smart to reach out to 'Book of...
- Utes football recruiting: Polynesian players...
- Steven Powell will not be released from...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 53
- Mitt Romney to live in Utah — at... 44
- 'Unprecedented': Obama administration... 27
- Police say driver who hit 3 children... 27
- Attorney General Eric Holder says he... 21
- Journalists push back against Obama... 21
- Angry Orrin Hatch: IRS guilty of... 19
- Utah GOP convention agenda includes... 19