Buyers market? What city's home prices fell 40% in the past year
»30 items «
Mike Terry, Deseret News
U.S. home prices may be improving, but not all areas are the same. The April S&P/Case-Shiller index of property values showed prices are slowing their descent, falling 1.9 percent from the previous year. It was the smallest decline since November 2010, Bloomberg reported. While some areas are showing improvement, take a look at these cities and towns that keep falling. The Deseret News compiled a list of the 30 worst performing Utah housing areas by city, according to data from Zillow.com. The data refer to median list prices for single-family homes.
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- LDS young man makes lasting impression on the...
- Two LDS temples will be closing for extensive...
- Obama signature all that's left in BYU's...
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- The Clean Cut: Alex Boye releases original...
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for Miami...
- Preparation, hard work help BYU's Koroma earn...
- Gov. Gary Herbert: Now is the time to... 61
- Prison relocation sites down to four as... 49
- Obama signature all that's left in... 39
- Why Utah is the most charitable state... 38
- End gun violence, say faith leaders on... 28
- Majority of Utahns oppose moving state... 26
- The water question: Tapping into one of... 24
- Popular Utah County water recreation... 21