Buyers market? What city's home prices fell 40% in the past year
»30 items «
Mike Terry, Deseret News
U.S. home prices may be improving, but not all areas are the same. The April S&P/Case-Shiller index of property values showed prices are slowing their descent, falling 1.9 percent from the previous year. It was the smallest decline since November 2010, Bloomberg reported. While some areas are showing improvement, take a look at these cities and towns that keep falling. The Deseret News compiled a list of the 30 worst performing Utah housing areas by city, according to data from Zillow.com. The data refer to median list prices for single-family homes.
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a...
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're proud...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Two powerful forces make American families...
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- US Court: Virginia marriage is for all... 44
- Federal land managers criticized over... 26
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Obama maintains busy fundraising... 22
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 21
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Most Americans believe the U.S. should... 21
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 18