Buyers market? What city's home prices fell 40% in the past year
»30 items «
Mike Terry, Deseret News
U.S. home prices may be improving, but not all areas are the same. The April S&P/Case-Shiller index of property values showed prices are slowing their descent, falling 1.9 percent from the previous year. It was the smallest decline since November 2010, Bloomberg reported. While some areas are showing improvement, take a look at these cities and towns that keep falling. The Deseret News compiled a list of the 30 worst performing Utah housing areas by city, according to data from Zillow.com. The data refer to median list prices for single-family homes.
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Adam Law breaks...
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- New temple presidents
- Amy Donaldson: It's easy for this working...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback Austin...
- Boy Scouts' leader says ban on gay... 169
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 22
- Clinton: GOP threatening small-business... 19
- Ireland has voted to legalize gay... 18
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 17
- Ohio patrolman acquitted in shooting... 16
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 16
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 14