Buyers market? What city's home prices fell 40% in the past year
»30 items «
Mike Terry, Deseret News
U.S. home prices may be improving, but not all areas are the same. The April S&P/Case-Shiller index of property values showed prices are slowing their descent, falling 1.9 percent from the previous year. It was the smallest decline since November 2010, Bloomberg reported. While some areas are showing improvement, take a look at these cities and towns that keep falling. The Deseret News compiled a list of the 30 worst performing Utah housing areas by city, according to data from Zillow.com. The data refer to median list prices for single-family homes.
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Biskupski calls for resignations of nearly...
- For now, odds are '50-50' that BYU ends up in...
- LDS First Presidency calls 8 new MTC presidents
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Tanner Mangum is...
- Tebow’s recent breakup creates divide...
- Jimmer Fredette has BYU-esque performance in...
- Ex-EFY counselor sent to prison for sex with...
- In our opinion: Mounting evidence suggests...
- Biskupski calls for resignations of... 76
- College Football: Utah moves back into... 71
- Jeb Bush used 'shock and awe' campaign... 51
- 'No more baby parts': Reclusive... 50
- Police: 3 killed, 9 wounded in attack... 35
- World leaders gather to try to save... 35
- Men and women: Understanding the wage... 35
- Obama: Climate pact an 'act of... 33