Buyers market? What city's home prices fell 40% in the past year
»30 items «
Mike Terry, Deseret News
U.S. home prices may be improving, but not all areas are the same. The April S&P/Case-Shiller index of property values showed prices are slowing their descent, falling 1.9 percent from the previous year. It was the smallest decline since November 2010, Bloomberg reported. While some areas are showing improvement, take a look at these cities and towns that keep falling. The Deseret News compiled a list of the 30 worst performing Utah housing areas by city, according to data from Zillow.com. The data refer to median list prices for single-family homes.
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Women hired by LDS Church History Department...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- LDS Church opposed to state senator's medical...
- For Star Lotulelei, Super Bowl loss leaves...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- Strike up the band for better health
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- Calls for boycott of Oscars grow over... 42
- Interior Department halts new federal... 29
- What you don't know about the HPV... 26
- Veteran Unified police officer, gunman... 25
- New bill may snuff out smoking rooms at... 24
- Obama cites Americans' release as win... 23
- Trump receives key endorsement from... 23
- Utah GOP sues state again over... 22