Buyers market? What city's home prices fell 40% in the past year
»30 items «
Mike Terry, Deseret News
U.S. home prices may be improving, but not all areas are the same. The April S&P/Case-Shiller index of property values showed prices are slowing their descent, falling 1.9 percent from the previous year. It was the smallest decline since November 2010, Bloomberg reported. While some areas are showing improvement, take a look at these cities and towns that keep falling. The Deseret News compiled a list of the 30 worst performing Utah housing areas by city, according to data from Zillow.com. The data refer to median list prices for single-family homes.
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- New temple presidents
- New mission presidents
- Number of LDS converts, missionaries...
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Utah Jazz: Future of Trevor Booker, Joe...
- Cheerleading coach who worked as youth...
- Faith groups urge Supreme Court to... 61
- End of an era: Mercury rule shutters... 57
- Number of LDS converts, missionaries... 37
- 5 arguments Republicans are using to... 28
- Poll: Strong approval ratings for Gov.... 27
- Sen. Hatch's 'I-Squared' bill could... 26
- BYU ranked 'best value college' in Utah 26
- Hillary Clinton faces promise, risk of... 24