Buyers market? What city's home prices fell 40% in the past year
»30 items «
Mike Terry, Deseret News
U.S. home prices may be improving, but not all areas are the same. The April S&P/Case-Shiller index of property values showed prices are slowing their descent, falling 1.9 percent from the previous year. It was the smallest decline since November 2010, Bloomberg reported. While some areas are showing improvement, take a look at these cities and towns that keep falling. The Deseret News compiled a list of the 30 worst performing Utah housing areas by city, according to data from Zillow.com. The data refer to median list prices for single-family homes.
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Hundreds of teens in Southern California go...
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- High school boys track: Davis wins another 5A...
- If hired, Jeff Hornacek will face same...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coach Mike Littlewood...
- Utah State runner Brittany Fisher gaining...
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation of...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 66
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records,... 63
- Mitt Romney to live in Utah — at... 46
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 31
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 30
- White House insists Obama was not... 21
- Journalists push back against Obama... 21
- Utah GOP convention agenda includes... 20