Buyers market? What city's home prices fell 40% in the past year
»30 items «
Mike Terry, Deseret News
U.S. home prices may be improving, but not all areas are the same. The April S&P/Case-Shiller index of property values showed prices are slowing their descent, falling 1.9 percent from the previous year. It was the smallest decline since November 2010, Bloomberg reported. While some areas are showing improvement, take a look at these cities and towns that keep falling. The Deseret News compiled a list of the 30 worst performing Utah housing areas by city, according to data from Zillow.com. The data refer to median list prices for single-family homes.
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Fear of pending apocalypse led to...
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about...
- Clark Gilbert named new president of BYU-Idaho
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football winner...
- Man accused in BYU gropings accepts diversion...
- 'Studio C' cast talks to LDS teens about...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of... 184
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax... 60
- Sen. Mike Lee urges conservative... 39
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about... 35
- LDS statement could move Utah... 27
- Are you willing to pay more for your... 26
- Concealed permit holder stopped armed... 24
- Business community supports tax... 21