Buyers market? What city's home prices fell 40% in the past year
»30 items «
Mike Terry, Deseret News
U.S. home prices may be improving, but not all areas are the same. The April S&P/Case-Shiller index of property values showed prices are slowing their descent, falling 1.9 percent from the previous year. It was the smallest decline since November 2010, Bloomberg reported. While some areas are showing improvement, take a look at these cities and towns that keep falling. The Deseret News compiled a list of the 30 worst performing Utah housing areas by city, according to data from Zillow.com. The data refer to median list prices for single-family homes.
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Dog reacts to LDS missionary returning home...
- LDS Church, LGBT advocates back...
- LDS missionaries reunite man with his lost...
- Story of LDS man who forgave drunk driver for...
- Brad Rock: When it comes to rioting, Miami...
- Jazz grind out impressive 93-82 win in Memphis
- Utah girl dances solo 9 months after losing...
- After year layoff, BYU's Kurtz happy to be...
- Israel's Netanyahu warns US 'bad deal'... 71
- LDS Church, LGBT advocates back... 48
- About Utah: Replace the prison with the... 42
- Mitt Romney calls Utah GOP move to a... 36
- Utah assails Obama's Clean Power Plan 28
- House leaders counter Healthy Utah,... 28
- Clinton used personal email account as... 27
- AP EXPLAINS: Supreme Court case against... 26