Housing optimism could produce another housing bubble, Trulia says
»11 items «
Pat Sullivan, Associated Press
Optimism is usually a good thing. But for the housing market, this could lead to another housing bubble crisis. Results from Trulia's American Dream survey show that Americans are might be dreaming bigger than reality. "After years of broken housing dreams, it’s refreshing to see people voicing some optimism,” Jed Kolko, Trulia's Chief Economist, said in a statement. “But looking at our survey findings, the pendulum may have swung a little too far. Prices have started to turn around in most markets, but that doesn’t mean they’ll return to their pre-bubble highs in the next decade.”
»11 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New mission presidents
- All 4 of Joseph Smith's firsthand accounts of...
- One thing that changed my view of marriage...
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on...
- National experts weigh in on the BYU Cougars'...
- Father raises awareness of congenital defect...
- Rock On: Next Utah college coach to leave is ...
- Gordon Hayward looks to get better at...
- What could McDonald's do to fix its... 11
- Utah construction companies fined,... 8
- How one woman unplugged from technology... 6
- It can cost you $12,000 a year to buy... 5
- Suit challenges HollyFrontier Refinery... 4
- Why some handsome men have trouble... 2
- First lady: Tech industry to train,... 1
- Greece under fire from creditors as... 1