How Money Can Hurt Marriage?
»13 items «
Photo credit: Anz-i via flickr.com
Couples who have disagreements over finances at least once a week increase their chances of getting divorced by thirty percent, according to researchers at Utah State University. But what are the specific aspects of finance that can lead to marital discord? Sources: reuters.com
»13 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- If hired, Jeff Hornacek will face same...
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records, Benghazi...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coach Mike Littlewood...
- High school boys track: Davis wins another 5A...
- Watch a video tribute to Sister Frances B....
- Mia Love announces she's officially running...
- Mormon NFL safety Eric Weddle: Balancing...
- Writers offer personal finance advice... 24
- Utah's public university presidents... 9
- New app helps consumers purchase... 8
- Obama: 'Our focus cannot drift' from... 7
- Two new hotels announced for downtown... 6
- West Davis Corridor project unveiled... 6
- Tea party tax returns show small... 4
- IRS probe ignored most influential... 4