How Money Can Hurt Marriage?
»13 items «
Photo credit: Anz-i via flickr.com
Couples who have disagreements over finances at least once a week increase their chances of getting divorced by thirty percent, according to researchers at Utah State University. But what are the specific aspects of finance that can lead to marital discord? Sources: reuters.com
»13 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Because of Him': LDS video on Christ...
- Utah Jazz: Plan's playing out, but plenty of...
- In our opinion: Confronted by power, Christ...
- New mission presidents
- Tabernacle Choir performs Handel's 'Messiah'...
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental shooting...
- Jim McMahon closing in on graduating from...
- Police make arrest in death of 59-year-old...
- How much did President Obama donate to... 46
- Obamacare may not be as expensive as we... 28
- Budget office: Raising federal minimum... 12
- Salt Lake City's inversion problem... 10
- March another record-setting month for... 5
- Sierra Club labels Utah oil shale, tar... 5
- U.S. 'tax freedom day' is 3 days later... 4
- Crowds to flock to Salt Lake City this... 4