How Money Can Hurt Marriage?
»13 items «
Photo credit: Anz-i via flickr.com
Couples who have disagreements over finances at least once a week increase their chances of getting divorced by thirty percent, according to researchers at Utah State University. But what are the specific aspects of finance that can lead to marital discord? Sources: reuters.com
»13 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- BYU cornerback Jordan Johnson has recovered...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 19
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 13
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 10
- Does getting married really increase... 8
- Sarah Palin launches online... 6
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of... 4