2012 Summer Festivals around the state of Utah in July
»27 items «
Deseret News archives
Summer is in full swing as we enter the month of July. For Utahans and visitors there is plenty of fun to be had with the numerous festivals to attend throughout the state. The following is a list of 2012 Summer Festivals in Utah during the month of July. For more information visit: Salt Lake City Festivals, Cedar City Festivals, St. George Festivals, Provo Festivals and Logan festivals. To view the June list of festivals visit: Summer Festivals around the state of Utah in June.
»27 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Dear daughter, I hope you never conform to...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- A kiss, a prayer: The last hours of MH17's...
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by media...
- What life was like for the Mormon pioneers...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 commissioner frank about...
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby... 50
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Linda & Richard Eyre: What we can all... 14
- Understanding and responding to the... 9
- Most American high schoolers don't know... 9
- Utah kids have lower death rate, but... 9
- Leaving your child alone in public?... 5
- Wright Words: Why I’m sorry for... 5