Mormons serving in the Senate (112th Congress)
Mike Crapo »6 of 6 «
Sen. Mike Crapo, R-Idaho, first served in the U.S. House of Representatives before being elected to Senate in 1998. He serves as the fifth-ranking Republican on the Senate Finance Committee and also sits on the Senate Budget Committee. He is a graduate of Brigham Young University and Harvard Law. He has become an advocate for early cancer detection after his own bout with prostate cancer.
»6 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Photo gallery: Tornado rips Oklahoma suburb
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- Crews race to find survivors of Oklahoma...
- BYU football: Fan-developed software gives...
- Funeral services for Sister Frances J. Monson...
- Journalists criticize Obama administration,...
- Bodyguards allegedly beat up 2 fans who took...
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah Scout...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 66
- Community of Christ recommends... 25
- Muslim leaders in U.S. facing... 23
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 16
- Supreme Court to weigh in on... 15
- LDS Church is smart to reach out to... 14
- LDS Meridian Idaho Temple artist's... 11
- Mormon Parenting: It takes a whole ward... 11