Mormons serving in the Senate (112th Congress)
Orrin Hatch »2 of 6 «
Six-term senator Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, is the ranking member of the Senate Committee on Finance and has backed initiatives like the Balanced Budget Amendment, the Religious Freedom Restoration Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and the Utah School Trust Lands Exchange Act. If re-elected, Hatch will be the most senior Republican senator.
»2 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz send 3 players to Cleveland...
- Britain's little prince celebrates first...
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Dear daughter, I hope you never conform to...
- New study: Mormon pioneers were safer... 69
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest? 49
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby... 48
- What does the Mormon 'temperature'... 39
- Obama will sign order barring gay,... 26
- Faith-based nonprofits will likely land... 23
- LDS Church to break ground next month... 18
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15