Mormons serving in the Senate (112th Congress)
Orrin Hatch »2 of 6 «
Six-term senator Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, is the ranking member of the Senate Committee on Finance and has backed initiatives like the Balanced Budget Amendment, the Religious Freedom Restoration Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and the Utah School Trust Lands Exchange Act. If re-elected, Hatch will be the most senior Republican senator.
»2 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Arianna Rees: Why Lindsey Stirling's...
- Links: BYU gets a new commitment; Utes are...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Defending the Faith: Did Book of Mormon...
- Live streams: 5A & 4A state baseball...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback Austin...
- Harley rider killed in accident identified
- Boy Scouts' leader says ban on gay adults not...
- 6 lies early returned missionaries tell... 113
- Defending the Faith: Did Book of Mormon... 107
- Arianna Rees: Why Lindsey Stirling's... 67
- Utah Utes coaches tailor weekly... 54
- Stuart Reid: Despite study results,... 51
- Tiffany Gee Lewis: A Mormon, a Muslim... 32
- Evangelist urges Christians to pray for... 29
- Is it heresy for Baptists to baptize a... 24