Mormons serving in the Senate (112th Congress)
Orrin Hatch »2 of 6 «
Six-term senator Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, is the ranking member of the Senate Committee on Finance and has backed initiatives like the Balanced Budget Amendment, the Religious Freedom Restoration Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and the Utah School Trust Lands Exchange Act. If re-elected, Hatch will be the most senior Republican senator.
»2 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Leading Jordanian Muslim and Christian...
- Police arrest man who posed as Mormon...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with...
- Perseverance pays off for Taele, a big...
- A year later: Humanitarian Bishnu Adhikari...
- Morning links: ESPN takes deep dive into Utah...
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending
- Sunday School leader apologizes for... 39
- Lois M. Collins: The 'death' of faith... 37
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks... 23
- The spiritual revolution taking place... 20
- LDS Church leaders continue to... 17
- In Saturday's General Conference... 16
- Leaders close conference by urging... 13
- Police arrest man who posed as Mormon... 12