Mormons serving in the Senate (112th Congress)
Orrin Hatch »2 of 6 «
Six-term senator Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, is the ranking member of the Senate Committee on Finance and has backed initiatives like the Balanced Budget Amendment, the Religious Freedom Restoration Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and the Utah School Trust Lands Exchange Act. If re-elected, Hatch will be the most senior Republican senator.
»2 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- NFL locals photo gallery: Kyle Van Noy and...
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- College football: BYU receives votes in...
- First two stakes mark milestone as LDS Church...
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding' with...
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed...
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a... 28
- The IRS agrees to investigate churches... 27
- Defending the Faith: But what of those... 21
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 19
- 10 reasons a traditional marriage is... 19
- First two stakes mark milestone as LDS... 12
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house... 9
- New features at Ogden Temple reception... 6