Mormons serving in the Senate (112th Congress)
Tom Udall »1 of 6 «
Former New Mexico Attorney General Sen. Tom Udall, D-N.M., has had family in the Mormon faith since the pioneer days. Udall serves on a number of Senate committees including the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, the United States Senate Caucus on International Narcotics Control and the Senate Committee on Indian Affairs where he works on economic development, trust responsibilities, land management, Indian education and health programs.
»1 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Son of murdered woman felt peace in '91, now...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in... 90
- LDS Church releases video about... 43
- Defending the Faith: Paul and his list... 24
- LDS stake presidency participates in... 19
- BYU coach, players answer questions at... 11
- John Lennon's killer: My life is all... 8
- Want to keep your faith in college?... 7
- Is James Foley a martyr? A brutal death... 7