Mormons serving in the Senate (112th Congress)
Tom Udall »1 of 6 «
Former New Mexico Attorney General Sen. Tom Udall, D-N.M., has had family in the Mormon faith since the pioneer days. Udall serves on a number of Senate committees including the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, the United States Senate Caucus on International Narcotics Control and the Senate Committee on Indian Affairs where he works on economic development, trust responsibilities, land management, Indian education and health programs.
»1 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Police arrest man who posed as Mormon...
- Leading Jordanian Muslim and Christian...
- By changing its name, ABC Family clarifies...
- Perseverance pays off for Taele, a big...
- Chris Williams shares about the power of...
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending
- Here’s a look at Disney’s newest...
- Sunday School leader apologizes for... 39
- Lois M. Collins: The 'death' of faith... 37
- The spiritual revolution taking place... 20
- LDS Church leaders continue to... 17
- In Saturday's General Conference... 16
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks... 16
- Leaders close conference by urging... 13
- Police arrest man who posed as Mormon... 12