Mormons serving in the Senate (112th Congress)
Tom Udall »1 of 6 «
Former New Mexico Attorney General Sen. Tom Udall, D-N.M., has had family in the Mormon faith since the pioneer days. Udall serves on a number of Senate committees including the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, the United States Senate Caucus on International Narcotics Control and the Senate Committee on Indian Affairs where he works on economic development, trust responsibilities, land management, Indian education and health programs.
»1 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than...
- Family of scholars: Utah family celebrates...
- Gordon Hayward turns down offer to play in...
- LDS family stars in new TLC show, stresses...
- General manager Dennis Lindsey feels Utah...
- BYU alum Rob Gardner, Cinematic Pop featured...
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- Mormon youth leader dies on trek outing... 70
- LDS Church releases new video of Elder... 34
- Defending the Faith: The challenge... 27
- Trump to top evangelicals:... 19
- Warnings come true: Indicted FLDS... 18
- Survey: White evangelicals say US no... 18
- Elder Holland introduces new Mormon... 15
- Utah business, refugee leaders urge... 13