Mormons serving in the Senate (112th Congress)
Tom Udall »1 of 6 «
Former New Mexico Attorney General Sen. Tom Udall, D-N.M., has had family in the Mormon faith since the pioneer days. Udall serves on a number of Senate committees including the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, the United States Senate Caucus on International Narcotics Control and the Senate Committee on Indian Affairs where he works on economic development, trust responsibilities, land management, Indian education and health programs.
»1 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena in...
- Pregnant woman killed in collision with...
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Elder Per G. Malm dies at age 67
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise; is BYU...
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says it...
- President Uchtdorf visits refugees; presents...
- Venezuela presents details in weapons case...
- President Uchtdorf visits refugees;... 30
- Is Bernie Sanders an atheist? 19
- Erin Stewart: Should you teach your... 17
- What motivates (the few) evangelicals... 12
- Can Hillary Clinton finally close the... 12
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump 11
- Donald Trump's 'evangelical moment'... 11
- How would you describe God in just one... 10