Mormons serving in the Senate (112th Congress)
Tom Udall »1 of 6 «
Former New Mexico Attorney General Sen. Tom Udall, D-N.M., has had family in the Mormon faith since the pioneer days. Udall serves on a number of Senate committees including the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, the United States Senate Caucus on International Narcotics Control and the Senate Committee on Indian Affairs where he works on economic development, trust responsibilities, land management, Indian education and health programs.
»1 of 6 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Copper Hills lives up to expectations with...
- Women hired by LDS Church History Department...
- New mission presidents
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile offenders...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- Hate your cable provider? There might be a...
- For Star Lotulelei, Super Bowl loss leaves...
- Wright Words: Why I'm not forcing my... 79
- Ask Angela: How do I remove negative... 11
- Dancing violinist Lindsey Stirling... 9
- Rubio: Faith is 'single greatest... 6
- The Clean Cut: Keith Urban calls Utah... 6
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Some of the best... 4
- Book review: 'Planted' is for those... 2
- Nevada's largest daily newspaper... 1