Mormons serving in the Senate (112th Congress)
»6 items «
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the only major religion founded in the U.S., and yet it wasn't until recent years that Mormons serving in government have drawn much attention. However, on both sides of the aisle, Mormons serve in the U.S. Senate alongside men and women of various backgrounds and beliefs. Related lists: Mormons serving in the House of Representatives (112th Congress)
»6 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- College football: BYU receives votes in...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- First two stakes mark milestone as LDS Church...
- The IRS agrees to investigate churches... 30
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a... 29
- Defending the Faith: But what of those... 26
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 20
- 10 reasons a traditional marriage is... 19
- First two stakes mark milestone as LDS... 14
- 10 reasons why religion belongs in school 14
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house... 9