Mormons serving in the Senate (112th Congress)
»6 items «
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the only major religion founded in the U.S., and yet it wasn't until recent years that Mormons serving in government have drawn much attention. However, on both sides of the aisle, Mormons serve in the U.S. Senate alongside men and women of various backgrounds and beliefs. Related lists: Mormons serving in the House of Representatives (112th Congress)
»6 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- If hired, Jeff Hornacek will face same...
- High school boys track: Davis wins another 5A...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coach Mike Littlewood...
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records, Benghazi...
- Watch a video tribute to Sister Frances B....
- Mia Love announces she's officially running...
- Mormon NFL safety Eric Weddle: Balancing...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 65
- Mormon NFL safety Eric Weddle:... 65
- New Harmony: The mainstreaming of... 45
- Elder Oaks promotes strengthening the... 26
- Community of Christ recommends... 16
- Hundreds watch as Angel Moroni statue... 15
- LDS Church is smart to reach out to... 13
- Picturing history: Naples-Russell Mound... 10