The 50 best-scoring high schools in Utah
»50 items «
Here is a look at the best-scoring high schools in Utah, according to the state's criterion-referenced tests, or CRT. The CRT tests gauge student performance and shows which schools are performing better than others in scores. The rankings are based on the percentages of students who have passed CRT tests proficiently. The Deseret News averaged language arts, math and science scores together weighed by total students tested in each category to get an overall percentage. Only schools with 150 students or more are included in the list. Click here to see the worst-scoring high schools in Utah. The data for this list can be found on the Utah State Office of Education website. The following schools have been excluded because of inconclusive data or other circumstances: Itineris Early College High Jordan Valley School Success School
»50 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- LDS young man makes lasting impression on the...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- Two LDS temples will be closing for extensive...
- Obama signature all that's left in BYU's...
- Want a smart kid? Stay away from these two...
- Prison relocation sites down to four as... 49
- Obama signature all that's left in... 39
- Majority of Utahns oppose moving state... 36
- Obama: US re-establishing diplomatic... 32
- End gun violence, say faith leaders on... 29
- The water question: Tapping into one of... 24
- Popular Utah County water recreation... 21
- Police: 3 dead, including gunman, in... 18