50 worst-scoring high schools in Utah
»50 items «
Here is a look at the lowest-scoring high schools in Utah, according to the state's criterion-referenced tests, or CRT. The CRT tests gauge student performance and shows which schools are performing better than others in scores. The rankings are based on the percentages of students who have passed the 2011 CRT tests proficiently. The Deseret News averaged language arts, math and science scores together weighed by total students tested in each category to get an overall percentage. Only schools with 150 students or more are included in the list. Click here to see the best-scoring high schools in Utah. The data for this list can be found on the Utah State Office of Education website. The following schools have been excluded because of inconclusive data or other circumstances: Itineris Early College High Jordan Valley School Success School
»50 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- USA Rugby: 'What BYU won ... was a mythical...
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records, Benghazi...
- Watch a video tribute to Sister Frances B....
- LDS missionary 'stable' following hit-and-run...
- Disney reportedly pulls new 'Brave' image of...
- Writers offer personal finance advice to Obama
- High school track: Ogden's Sarah Feeny breaks...
- Writers offer personal finance advice... 22
- Utah's public university presidents... 9
- Obama: 'Our focus cannot drift' from... 7
- New app helps consumers purchase... 7
- Two new hotels announced for downtown... 6
- West Davis Corridor project unveiled... 6
- Tea party tax returns show small... 4
- Ty Kiisel: Small-town businesses across... 4